Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

No it isn't. It will only be an issue if you lose or draw. I have read this book before.

Yes it is. It will still be garbage if we win too

I view the prospect of John Baird scoring against us the same as I view any other opposition striker scoring against us, with no greater or lesser disappointment, he'll get the same stick. He scored for us against Raith Rovers, who he had a far better history with, yet rightly celebrated his goal. Obviously his time at Queens didn't go as both parties would have hoped, a pre-season injury delaying him featuring in the opening games of the season and settled strikers reducing his chances when he was fit. (He never actually looked all that fit tbh) As far as I am aware he left under fairly amicable circumstances, he probably thought he would be first choice striker and wasn't prepared for bit-part appearances.

He has settled in well at Falkirk and good luck to him.

Mark Kerr on the other hand is regarded as a weasel of the highest order and if he has the audacity to score against us he can rightly expect to come in for some severe stick. Even if he doesn't score I hope he gets the reception from the home fans that he deserves.

Remember that time Queens fans wanted to get rid of McIntyre? When was the last time Queens finished above 4th?

At the time folk were wanting shot of him because we were having a nightmare. The league was arguably poorer and we had a team that should have been doing a lot better. He eventually turned around though.

If memory serves me well, Houston was not exactly receiving love letters from the Bairns fans this time last year. However, he took you to a cup final and your team is doing much better this term.

Easy win for Falkirk by 3 or 4.

Kerr and Baird have done nothing against us. I see that changing. I would have Jacobs in marking Kerr.

I expect us to have only one forward for this home game ie Lyle.

If Heffernan starts, it's still only one forward in my book.

We don't have the midfield to exert pressure on the Falkirk defence and carry too

many lightweight or invisible players currently.

Archived