Queens v Falkirk

I remember walking from the pub to the ground and we all kept checking to make sure the game was on.

It clearly should never have started.

Got in about 5 minutes after the start. All I can remember is the ball going up in the air and spending about 10 minutes up there. Ridiculous for the game to have been on.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

We only open it for big teams who have a large following...

I know I enjoyed standing there at last season's cup tie.

Keep it shut for the diddies - I agree

We've already been given an extra section in the east stand (4 rather than the usual 3).

Given the capacity is 2192 and there are 9 roughly equal sections, I reckon about 970 is what we'll need to fill before the terrace is opened. I'd say there's little chance of that happening tbh

We've already been given an extra section in the east stand (4 rather than the usual 3).

Given the capacity is 2192 and there are 9 roughly equal sections, I reckon about 970 is what we'll need to fill before the terrace is opened. I'd say there's little chance of that happening tbh

No you haven't. You have sections 6 - 9 which is what every away team coming here gets. You are right that the total seats for that is in the high 900's though.

Home support occupy sections 1 - 5. There is a six seat segregation area on the end of Section 5 though.

Where are all these fans coming from given the crowd that travelled the far shorter distance to Kirkcaldy?

We will have about 600 down there.

5-700 Id say, keeping with the 600 I suppose...!!.

Weather and time of year, speaking of weather, will the dodgy pitch be fit for play in this weather ?

No you haven't. You have sections 6 - 9 which is what every away team coming here gets. You are right that the total seats for that is in the high 900's though.

Home support occupy sections 1 - 5. There is a six seat segregation area on the end of Section 5 though.

Section 6 is usually 'segregation' between the fans, no?

panorama.jpg

This time I thought it would be a wee plastic strip between the fans, like at the Scottish Cup game?

Happy to be proven wrong of course

Section 6 is usually 'segregation' between the fans, no?

panorama.jpg

This time I thought it would be a wee plastic strip between the fans, like at the Scottish Cup game?

Happy to be proven wrong of course

It's been moved this season.

It hasn't been moved, Section 6 has always been available to the away fans if need be though I think on occasion the stewards have decided to keep the Falkirk fans a section over unless forced not to. They may even do the same this time, I wouldn't know what their operation plan is but the actual segregation area is Seats 94 - 99 of Section 5 and always has been in the last three seasons anyway. That's all the segregation there was for Hibs, Hearts and Rangers last season.

It hasn't been moved, Section 6 has always been available to the away fans if need be though I think on occasion the stewards have decided to keep the Falkirk fans a section over unless forced not to. They may even do the same this time, I wouldn't know what their operation plan is but the actual segregation area is Seats 94 - 99 of Section 5 and always has been in the last three seasons anyway. That's all the segregation there was for Hibs, Hearts and Rangers last season.

Have the club moved the gate and stewarding that segregates home fans from home fans inbetween the Rosefield Salvage Stand and the Oakbank Services terrace ? If not , Why not ? ;)

Kerr had a bust up with the management team, whereas Baird spat the dummy because he wasn't being played.

I always thought it was Baird that was the pantomime villain to our fans. Most knew Kerr was a bit of an arsehole already including when he was with us so his behaviour was less of a surprise.

Ultimately neither ended up being missed so we move on.

I for one was extremely disappointed when we signed Kerr instead of Mark Millar. TBH he has been in great form with an odd poor game.

Would I change it???

Yes, I think Millar shades it for his dig in the middle of the park and he is younger.

I for one was extremely disappointed when we signed Kerr instead of Mark Millar. TBH he has been in great form with an odd poor game.

Would I change it???

Yes, I think Millar shades it for his dig in the middle of the park and he is younger.

Dig in the middle! For now he must be digging a hole to hide in.

Yes, I think Millar shades it for his dig in the middle of the park...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for that. QoS match topics are a sad place just now, it's nice to have got a giggle from one. Excluding his attitude I'd take Kerr over Millar in a heartbeat.

Anyway:-

post-12169-14479680738093_thumb.jpg

Easy money :(

Would I change it???

Kerr who has had a few MOM performances since his time back with us v Millar who has been a nomad and not producing much since leaving us....

I like Millar but good players show it on the park, Kerr may not be an SPL level player anymore, but at the moment he is showing he can cut it at this level altho I feel he tires in the last 10 mins, wheras Millar has went from no club, to part time Peterhead to not being an automatic choice at Queens.....

I for one, stated, I didn't think we needed Kerr when we signed him last January as Taiwo and Vaulks were sitting very nicely but he provided the depth in the squad and MOM performances from him changed my opinion.

A quick glance at the weather for Saturday 3c and sunny......gloves and shades it is then......!!

Archived