The Outcome

What do you think will happen?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And I will hold you to that if and when the LNS commission is re-visited....

So are you another barking diddy or do you have useful insight on how/why "the LNS commission (should be) re-visited"?

If you chose to reply then you may not mention the HMRC issue as that was considered. You may, though, call in to doubt the verdict which found us guilty. Are you suggesting that that should be overturned?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd give you a shot of my varifoculs but, "The Duck's Arse affirms Rangers' immortality" is a much better soundbite ;)

VarifocAls, Kinky. But, even if it did read 'ímmorTality', it wouldn't be me endorsing Rangers'immortality: it would be you admitting their immortality was snuffed out by your club's bankruptcy.

Anyway, I'm tired of this pussy-footing around. Let's be forthright: your club died and went to hell.

Here's a point. Ooops you missed it. Quelle surprise ;)

I get the impression you overestimate your own intellect and do the opposite with others. Take a step back and look at this from a distance - it's perfectly legitimate that many sensible people may consider justice has not been done.

The fact that (in your opinion at least) there is no process to make that happen should not stop people expressing that opinion, without being addressed like a simpleton.

I get the impression you overestimate your own intellect and do the opposite with others. Take a step back and look at this from a distance - it's perfectly legitimate that many sensible people may consider justice has not been done.

Don't try and make this about me. Rangers got what was coming to them both legally and morally.

That you and your fellow-travelers continue to mewl about this is to your demerit.

So are you another barking diddy or do you have useful insight on how/why "the LNS commission (should be) re-visited"?

If you chose to reply then you may not mention the HMRC issue as that was considered. You may, though, call in to doubt the verdict which found us guilty. Are you suggesting that that should be overturned?

Your true colours?

Or maybe just sore about dropping points this weekend?

Our Immorality was equally dealt with by dint of our own bankruptcy. Vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself, as England's bard said.

The parallels certainly exist, right down to the subsequent vindictiveness and paranoia.

However, the liquidation was a symptom of Rangers' behaviour, not a sanction for it. The fruits of that behaviour currently remain in place, which is unjust.

The fruits of that behaviour currently remain in place, which is unjust.

This is you and yours getting all shouty again. I really would want to be sympathetic but the substance of The Diddies' shoutyness is along the lines of:

The Rangers cheated and died and should be stripped of something. LNS didn't find them guilty enough.

The fact that (in your opinion at least) there is no process to make that happen should not stop people expressing that opinion, without being addressed like a simpleton.

Shouldn't that be "by a simpleton"? That would also cover most of the rest of the Hurting Horde on here...

This is you and yours getting all shouty again. I really would want to be sympathetic but the substance of The Diddies' shoutyness is along the lines of:The Rangers cheated and died and should be stripped of something. LNS didn't find them guilty enough.

Don't be daft Kincardine.

I can disagree with you without shouting or being anything other than entirely rational. I've explained quite calmly why I believe that titles should be removed.

The fact that you're accusing me of shouting, while totally misrepresenting what I'm saying, is a pretty transparent admission that you're out of arguments.

Don't be daft Kincardine. I can disagree with you without shouting or being anything other than entirely rational. I've explained quite calmly why I believe that titles should be removed. The fact that you're accusing me of shouting, while totally misrepresenting what I'm saying, is a pretty transparent admission that you're out of arguments.

I've been nothing but reasonable, dispassionate and rational. If The Diddies have a case then I'd welcome that they make it. You have said you can't yet want to shout about it.

So make a case for finding us more guilty than we've been found or just keep shouting. Is there another option?

I've been nothing but reasonable, dispassionate and rational. If The Diddies have a case then I'd welcome that they make it. You have said you can't yet want to shout about it.

So make a case for finding us more guilty than we've been found or just keep shouting. Is there another option?

As I said, entirely transparent.

liquidation was a symptom of Rangers' behaviour, not a sanction for it. The fruits of that behaviour currently remain in place, which is unjust.

B-b-b-but they've suffered enough! Liquidation was a punishment! They should be allowed to keep titles they won by dodging tax and using it for the team, because erm, oh, erm, oh..... I can't think of a good reason right now.

Lord Nimmo Smith! Yes, there's a reason. He's clever right? Well he said so. New evidence has come to light which shows a key assumption LNS made is actually wrong, you say?? Doesn't matter. They Are The People. End of discussion. And stop being so shouty Monkey FFS.

Archived