The Outcome

What do you think will happen?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked about this last week because it confused me.

The answer I got indicated that Rangers had agreed to pay any fine initially, but then chose not to, alleging that the authorities had not kept their part of the bargain.

Have I got that wrong?

".Newco bears no responsibility for the rule breaches.

"There is no allegation that the current owner and operator of the club, The Rangers Football Club Limited (“Newco”), contravened the SPL Rules or could be held responsible for any breach by Oldco." (p1)

A fine has been imposed on Oldco covering all rule breaches.

"In all the circumstances the Commission has imposed a fine of £250,000 on Oldco." (p1)

LNS is quite clear here.

"There is no allegation that the current owner and operator of the club, The Rangers Football Club Limited (“Newco”), contravened the SPL Rules or could be held responsible for any breach by Oldco." (p1)

"In all the circumstances the Commission has imposed a fine of £250,000 on Oldco." (p1)

LNS is quite clear here.

Jeez, it really is just that they're new for bad stuff; old for good stuff then?

Is it really that unsophisticated?

That doesn't actually address the "subsequent actions" thing though. Also Bennett, why did you imply it had been paid when it hadn't?

Jeez, it really is just that they're new for bad stuff; old for good stuff then?

Is it really that unsophisticated?

That doesn't actually address the "subsequent actions" thing though. Also Bennett, why did you imply it had been paid when it hadn't?

The reply to insaintee? I was being a dick.

The then SPL - the only body which matters, shirley?

Sadly yes.

That's not who Bennett was referring to though. He kept implying that people who are now calling for title stripping to be re-examined, were once saying they'd accept LNS's word as final.

I'm not sure who he means. Neither, it seems, are you.

LNS is quite clear here.

Forget the companies. Rangers have not settled the fine.

Besides, RFC 2012 are Rangers.

Sadly yes. That's not who Bennett was referring to though. He kept implying that people who are now calling for title stripping to be re-examined, were once saying they'd accept LNS's word as final. I'm not sure who he means. Neither, it seems, are you.

Of course The Diddies were expecting titles to be stripped.

More importantly, how do you think The SPFL will react to The Title Stripping Tossers and their demand that 'something' should be done? There's certainly no basis for a new commission as nothing has happened that wasn't factored in to the LNS commission.

Of course The Diddies were expecting titles to be stripped.

More importantly, how do you think The SPFL will react to The Title Stripping Tossers and their demand that 'something' should be done? There's certainly no basis for a new commission as nothing has happened that wasn't factored in to the LNS commission.

I've answered this many times of late.

I expect the SPFL to do nothing. I've said all along that the big tax case result should have no real bearing on the title stripping debate. Right now though, I'd opportunistically like it to.

You however, have changed your stance on that question, because the big tax case verdict has changed.

No mate. Rangers invested well in Murrary Park in that period. Over ten million pounds. One of the best world class youth academies in the world tha's going to bear fruit for Rangers for decades to come. Barrie McKay from & many others from this youth academy are arguably better than anything in the Falkirk team at the moment.

Your just jealous that Rangers are the most successful team in Scotland. Is another club in the country not allowed to spend money?

Compared to Rangers, Falkirk etc are like the grimy dirt under your toilet seat when you lift it up. Why don't you suck on a werthers original to get rid of all that bitterness you hold for Rangers and focus on your own club.

Meanwhile Falkirk publish a million pound profit.

Meanwhile Falkirk publish a million pound profit.

Has Falkirk managed to flog a player to la liga the way Murray park has with mighty Barry mckay? ? No cos Murray pk is the new European blueprint for youth development. ....oh...wait.......ah

Sadly yes. That's not who Bennett was referring to though. He kept implying that people who are now calling for title stripping to be re-examined, were once saying they'd accept LNS's word as final. I'm not sure who he means. Neither, it seems, are you.

Or, indeed, is he.

I'm pretty sure I said that The LNS enquiry shouldn't proceed in the light of The FTTT result. I bet you wish the SPL had agreed with me.

Ah, clever.

Yes I do, as it happens. Let's not pretend however that your desire for the commission to pack up was motivated by anything other than a desire for Rangers to wriggle from a hook.

Once more, we see your reliance on technicality of procedure, as opposed to justice.

Ah, clever. Yes I do, as it happens. Let's not pretend however that your desire for the commission to pack up was motivated by anything other than a desire for Rangers to wriggle from a hook. Once more, we see your reliance on technicality of procedure, as opposed to justice.

Exactly. His position on this is as variable as the wind.

Anyone that thought " the LNS enquiry should not have taken place in light of the FTTT result" would now be of the opinion that the LNS enquiry was open to review. Of course Kinky will always attempt to use ambiguity to ensure that he has the wind at his back regardless of which way he is facing.

Just a reminder the "punishment" received by the clumpany was a registration embargo (while playing in part time leagues) one they fought through the courts and a fine, which is still unpaid.

It's hilarious sevco supporters feel they've been punished enough and it should be case closed

Archived