The Outcome

What do you think will happen?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah Marvin is on Rangers media, same name, same deluded views.

The phrase "Obsessed diddy" just doesn't do this post justice. OK so I know a fair few rhabids regard RM as a sub forum but I have never understood the mentality.

Can any sane P or D explain the mindset behind the notion of checking what is said on RM and matching it against the posts from Bears here?

The phrase "Obsessed diddy" just doesn't do this post justice. OK so I know a fair few rhabids regard RM as a sub forum but I have never understood the mentality.

Can any sane P or D explain the mindset behind the notion of checking what is said on RM and matching it against the posts from Bears here?

It was me who highlighted it after I google searched his gamer tag and it returned his shambles of a RM account and his Soundcloud account showing a picture of himself.

If you're going to provide easily identifiable references. Expect folk to be inquisitive.

Your kind of off the ball with this post kinky, I was talking about Marvin who has the same name on Rangers media!

Half an answer, DJ. The bit that grinds my gears is the Ps&Ds' continuing obsession with RM.

I dunno. If there was an Alloa forum that provided half as many 'WTF?' moments as the RangersMedia posts that people link to on here, I'd expect folk to be all over it, whether or not they gave a toss about Alloa. It's just good comedy.

Folk are usually all over Wasps1's posts, for example. He used to be terribly good value.

Your kind of of the ball with this post kinky, I was talking about Marvin who has the same name on Rangers media!

Bamby, it's a personal obsession which I have banged on about for years:

Any c**t who regards posts on RM as normative in any way is a bell end.

Bamby, it's a personal obsession which I have banged on about for years:

Any c**t who regards posts on RM as normative in any way is a bell end.

What's the premier forum for representative Rangers-based discussion, by the way?

(jings, this is like Groundhog Day; I'm sure we've been here before)

What's the premier forum for representative Rangers-based discussion, by the way?

In terms of volume? P&B for sure given its 40,000 poster-base. I have bumped my gums about this hunners of times but P&B has more posts about Rangers than all other boards combined.

This pisses me off because I joined years ago to get away from single-team obsessives.....

In terms of volume? P&B for sure given its 40,000 poster-base. I have bumped my gums about this hunners of times but P&B has more posts about Rangers than all other boards combined.

This pisses me off because I joined years ago to get away from single-team obsessives.....

So P&B's Rangers contingent are a fair representation of the fanbase? Roughly, obviously.

Your dentist won't be pleased if you keep typing with your teeth, by the way :P

Generally? Sure. I take posters based on here rather than elsewhere. P&B's obsession has a long history.

Surely the other, specifically Rangers-based sites would be more obsessed with Rangers, considering they're not a fair representation of the fanbase? I'm assuming they're rife with folk pretending to be Rangers fans, as I can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't be representative.

By the way, I do love it when you pretend to be annoyed by people talking about two of Scotland's biggest clubs, both of which have been mired in controversy of one kind or another for years. At least we can both agree that it would be a happy day if all matters were settled and there were no more stories about Rangers that were worthy of discussion.

By the way, I do love it when you pretend to be annoyed by people talking about two of Scotland's biggest clubs, both of which have been mired in controversy of one kind or another for years. At least we can both agree that it would be a happy day if all matters were settled and there were no more stories about Rangers that were worthy of discussion.

Dave, I usually chat to you on match threads and we usually have a good natter.

There is a tragedy around the utter bell-ends who actually don't give a f**k about football.

You are well aware of heehaw. We were discussing the P&D's obsession with RM.

Haw! I've never looked at RangersMedia once. We're not all the same, you bigot! :angry:

I've watched RangersTV, though. We don't even have a TV operation and I feel that somehow we're better off :wacko:

Dave, I usually chat to you on match threads and we usually have a good natter.

There is a tragedy around the utter bell-ends who actually don't give a f**k about football.

You leave the blazers out of this! :P

Archived