Would you accept an apology...?

Would you accept an apology from The Rangers?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea.

I'd have thought this was fairly crucial! And LNS enquiry was based upon the result of the FTT, subsequent rulings have indicated unlawful tax avoidance.

I personally don't think that the latest appeal & victory for HMRC should have much bearing, but what it does do is, throw the verdict of LNS into doubt.

The simple facts are that Rangers did not comply with the rules, therefore gaining an unfair advantage- the side letters are crucial to this. The fact they were fined and haven't paid that fine is also crucial.

The side letter issue has been fully investigated and we were found guilty and fined. The commission also declared there was no unfair advantage.

Why diddies keep flogging this particular dead horse is beyond me

That notion of no unfair advantage has however since been discredited.

The commission and its verdict is therefore undermined.

Once more, you don't want the titles because they were fairly earned. You just like shiny stuff, even when it's become tarnished beyond recognition.

"Unfair advantage" the new sporting integrity.

No sporting advantage is what counts.

That's not what counts at all. Big clubs always have a sporting advantage which is why so many people follow them.

The point here is that Rangers registered their players improperly, in order to conceal the fact that they were trying to pull off a tax dodge that has proved unsuccessful.

Not according to the SFA....

Who, are a lying, deceitful, self serving, corrupt organisation! Not just according to the Ps&Ds, but mainly your fan base. Bad guys one minute, lords of all that's true and proper next minute. You cheated.

You know it.

SPFL knows it.

Scottish football knows it.

I'll join Shull in erupting with urine filled trousers when you go under! (Again).

Who, are a lying, deceitful, self serving, corrupt organisation! Not just according to the Ps&Ds, but mainly your fan base. Bad guys one minute, lords of all that's true and proper next minute. You cheated.

You know it.

SPFL knows it.

Scottish football knows it.

I'll join Shull in erupting with urine filled trousers when you go under! (Again).

So much anger, your trying too hard chief.

It hasn't been and it hasn't been.

The notion of "no unfair advantage" has absolutely been discredited by the latest Big Tax verdict and its wording.

What makes you suggest otherwise?

Have you got an argument, are you challenging the idea of 'discredited' or is the descent into the full scale Bennett-style posting of rubbish, now nearing completion?

The notion of "no unfair advantage" has absolutely been discredited by the latest Big Tax verdict and its wording.

Indeed not. The LNS commission's judgment was unaffected by the UTT result, the CoS outcome or what may happen at the supreme court.

The SPL enquiry discounted what may come through the appeal process. You know this.

You've been given the links several times, stop being a dick as its getting boring now.

Not good enough.

Explain specifically what I said that the SFA would disagree with.

The registrations were improper, hence the big fine. They were judged however, to have not rendered the players ineligible. Read back our exchange and see once more, what an arse you've made of this.

Indeed not. The LNS commission's judgment was unaffected by the UTT result, the CoS outcome or what may happen at the supreme court.

The SPL enquiry discounted what may come through the appeal process. You know this.

Yes I know that any future findings were disregarded by the commission, who acted on the state of play at the time. I know how flimsy that is, at least in terms of logic and morality.

I also know that it has no bearing whatever on whether a judgment therein can be later discredited. That's precisely what's happened. It has been discredited.

Not good enough.

Explain specifically what I said that the SFA would disagree with.

The registrations were improper, hence the big fine. They were judged however, to have not rendered the players ineligible. Read back our exchange and see once more, what an arse you've made of this.

Pedantic codswallop and you know it.

Archived