I ANNOUNCE MY RETURN TO PIE AND BOVRIL

Part of the #Bob4Mod campaign is our pledge to the care in the community. I welcome Grimbo and appreciate his backing and those voters he influences in the Lowland/East of Scotland leagues.

Remember my fellow campaigner Deeboy is a staunch believer in punishment and calling lunch dinner. This is something the Bob Camp frown upon. Let freedom reign, unless you're a c**t then you're going in the sin bin with Philpy.

#Bob2016

Whilst I welcome your community care package, I have hit a moral dilemma wall Oor Bob, ya see there's no such thing as lunch time, it's me dinner time betwixt 12 & 1 or 2 on a Sinday.

You may be able to dig yourself out of this turgid mess.

Say "bath" out loud & tell me does it rhyme with Laugh?

I await in earnest.

Grimbo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I welcome your community care package, I have hit a moral dilemma wall Oor Bob, ya see there's no such thing as lunch time, it's me dinner time betwixt 12 & 1 or 2 on a Sinday.

I await in earnest.

Grimbo

That would depend on how he pronounces "Laugh"

I have been the biggest advocate for this for many a year. Don't let Bob try and sway you when he's only just bringing it up now.

Thank you for your support.

Deeboy for Mod 2016.

iirc St Miranda 3 was absolute seething whilst in the sin bin. He just hated being poked with a shitty stick

I await in earnest.

Grimbo

Although we differ with this policy, our separate 'free whippets and Fred Dibnah videos to the less fortunate posters riddled with cholera' policy might be right up your street.

#vote4bob

I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'd rule with an iron fist and hand out perma-bannings on a whim. I'd also lobby Div to deactivate the fucking swear filter because we're not children. c**t. Boobs. Soapy tit w**k. Piss flaps. Jism. Horse cock.

Although we differ with this policy, our separate 'free whippets and Fred Dibnah videos to the less fortunate posters riddled with cholera' policy might be right up your street.

#vote4bob

bob%201_zpsoji4hgdf.jpg

that's sold it, I'm in.

Grimbo

#Bob4Mod16

Gotta say #Bob4Mod has a nice ring to it. Getting c***s telt and caring for the community and with a name like that his glorious African sunset beard what's not to like in a mod

I no longer live in the shackles of the woman in Norway and am back in Bristol. This means I'm back on P&B! I'm sure most of you didn't notice me, especially that dickhead who said I was in the top 10 worst posters on here.

As I have the memory of a goldfish I can't remember if you're a good guy or a c**t. Given that you have started a thread such as this I am going with c**t.

When you say 'no longer live in the shackles' I assume that means she dumped you. Understandable.

As I have the memory of a goldfish I can't remember if you're a good guy or a c**t. Given that you have started a thread such as this I am going with c**t.

When you say 'no longer live in the shackles' I assume that means she dumped you. Understandable.

Or he's really not that into s&m

He's a good guy. You're a c**t. Hope that refreshes your memory sufficiently.

Archived