I ANNOUNCE MY RETURN TO PIE AND BOVRIL

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never change Slippery.

You're my favourite poster that has claimed a life and kicked a dog to f**k.

Bob? Have you ever been attacked by a dog?

Once as I've mentioned.

Since I;ve lived over here (i never liked dog as you could imagine)

I've been attacked 4 times, every time I win. Dog dead in the river. I fight dogs that want to fight me, I have no fear.

Sorry I own 1 dog his name is Scargill. If he sees me in trouble...He is the boss

Bob? Have you ever been attacked by a dog?

Once as I've mentioned.

Since I;ve lived over here (i never liked dog as you could imagine)

I've been attacked 4 times, every time I win. Dog dead in the river. I fight dogs that want to fight me, I have no fear.

I've never fought a dog mate. I reckon you could handle yourself in a dogfight though.

Don't let those b*****ds get to you Slippery. If any come looking for a fight you tell them I've got your back.

I've never fought a dog mate. I reckon you could handle yourself in a dogfight though.

Don't let those b*****ds get to you Slippery. If any come looking for a fight you tell them I've got your back.

Heard it awe before Bobby, dug barks and yer aff

Vote Swete Pete for Mod. honest, door step challenge

The dog attacked me in the back garden of my uncles house when I was about 5 yo. Uncle had many dogs, which I was playing with, one attacked, I attacked. I beat the dog, never to attack again. I've been attacked 4 times, every time I win. Dog dead in the river. I fight dogs that want to fight me, I have no fear.

For the sole reason you said 'yo', I've been reading all your posts like you're rapping :lol:

Welcome back BD.

Guid c**t.

How's the bonce?

Had chemo and surgery and thankfully it hasn't returned.

Aye, was about to ask the same. I vaguely remember you saying you had some extremely serious medical problems? I assumed when you disappeared that it was bad news.

I still have some issues but they're mostly gone.

Also BD, weren't you in Prague? When did you move to this Norwegian dungeon? P&B Out the Loop for this pish?

I moved with my missus in 2012. She detested me posting on here so I had to stop.

And yeah, she chucked me. I'm back in Bristol with two suitcases and a carry on and all my shit is in a storage locker in Stavanger.

Archived