I ANNOUNCE MY RETURN TO PIE AND BOVRIL

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks, this knave would have received one warning point for harassment here. You know it makes sense. A vote for me, is a vote for you. Deeboy for Mod 2016.

My honourable friend here seems to think he's the voice of the people but he isn't, he is openly admitting to threatening posters with warnings for challenging his regime.

The good people of P&B deserve a leader, not a dictator.

I will reintroduce the SinBin, I will allow posters such as Swampy and Stuart Dickson (for the luls) to return, I will make this forum great again.

#GlobalBoberator

If I was a mod, he'd have been banned weeks ago. Deeboy for mod 2016. The voice of the everyday poster (literally).

No offence Deeb but I'm in Camp Skidz.

It's nowt to do with either of yous modability it's aesthetic.

#DeeMod

Vs

#BobMod

You'll need a good PR team to stand any chance pal.

Grimbo

Part of the #Bob4Mod campaign is our pledge to the care in the community. I welcome Grimbo and appreciate his backing and those voters he influences in the Lowland/East of Scotland leagues.

Remember my fellow campaigner Deeboy is a staunch believer in punishment and calling lunch dinner. This is something the Bob Camp frown upon. Let freedom reign, unless you're a c**t then you're going in the sin bin with Philpy.

#Bob2016

Archived