I ANNOUNCE MY RETURN TO PIE AND BOVRIL

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a good guy. You're a c**t. Hope that refreshes your memory sufficiently.

Sadly not. But now I know you're on his side it helps the (diminished) thought process.

Rugster getting old man river telt before I had the chance. Glad to see you're on the ball, Ruggy.

I reckon you have daddy issues sweaty Pete. One day you will be as old as me if the drugs, or loan sharks, don't kill you first. Sobering thought eh?

Sadly not. But now I know you're on his side it helps the (diminished) thought process.

I reckon you have daddy issues sweaty Pete. One day you will be as old as me if the drugs, or loan sharks, don't kill you first. Sobering thought eh?

Loan sharks are for poor people like yourself. Better crank the three bars on, I hear it's going to be a cold one.

Whilst I welcome your community care package, I have hit a moral dilemma wall Oor Bob, ya see there's no such thing as lunch time, it's me dinner time betwixt 12 & 1 or 2 on a Sinday.

You may be able to dig yourself out of this turgid mess.

Say "bath" out loud & tell me does it rhyme with Laugh?

I await in earnest.

Grimbo

This c**t not got my vote, Dinner reeally, gritted tooth

Although we differ with this policy, our separate 'free whippets and Fred Dibnah videos to the less fortunate posters riddled with cholera' policy might be right up your street.

#vote4bob

I like Fred, not so much whippets, one once bit me, I battered to f**k, I think I was about 5 at the time. Old man had to pay my uncle a few quid. haha

I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'd rule with an iron fist and hand out perma-bannings on a whim. I'd also lobby Div to deactivate the fucking swear filter because we're not children. c**t. Boobs. Soapy tit w**k. Piss flaps. Jism. Horse cock.

Now we;re talking. Can we not have kickings at doorstep (I'm find them). Then you ban,

If I ever became a mod, anyone who creates an alias would be tucked in by SlipperyP

You just came down child, see above!

If I've got this correct when Slippery was 5 he battered his uncle's dog to death?

Then as he got older he just needed to keep upping the stakes apparently.

No, I only broke its leg(not kill)! The dog attacked me in the back garden of my uncles house (muirhead) when I was about 5 yo. Uncle had many dogs(running dogs), which I was playing with, one attacked, I attacked. I beat the dog, never to attack again.

Will still do with everything.

Archived