Midweek betting Tues 24th Nov to Thurs 26th Nov

gameofthrones

I was eager to see what price Arsenal were for tonights must win clash v Dinamo Zagreb but the bookies aren't giving anything away with quotes of 2/9 and 1/5. I suppose I was being naive thinking 4/9 or 1/2 might be available but sadly no.

Hopefully I can get into the bookies to back Zenit to beat a slowly declining Valencia team but as it's a 5pm kick off I may struggle.

Only other champions league games that I might get involved in are a Chelsea / Porto double. Both favs are playing the weaker teams in the group and both still need to win. Double pays about 5/4 with ladbrokes shop coupon but 6/4 online with the likes of Sky

I fancy Raith Rovers and St Mirren both to score tonight.

Looking at both teams results this season Raith have scored in every home game and have lost goals at home apart from a couple of 1-0 wins. St Mirren's results have been better away from home, scoring in nearly every away game and have been shipping goals too.

I fancy Raith Rovers and St Mirren both to score tonight.

Looking at both teams results this season Raith have scored in every home game and have lost goals at home apart from a couple of 1-0 wins. St Mirren's results have been better away from home, scoring in nearly every away game and have been shipping goals too.

and 3, 3-0 wins thrown in as well. Although I do agree, BTTS is the only bet that is a guarantee to come in on tonights tie..

and 3, 3-0 wins thrown in as well. Although I do agree, BTTS is the only bet that is a guarantee to come in on tonights tie..

Oh yeah tried to blank them out :P . 8/11 on bet365. If I was pushed I'd say Raith to win with both teams scoring given your decent home record but it's hard to predict when we can only win when we play away from home. Depends on how Raith react after Saturday too!

It's time to stop what you are doing and take time to give praise to the lord for HE HATH DELIVERED!

888Sport have priced BTTS for St Johnstone v Dundee on Friday night at a truly incomprehensible 1.94(47/50).

I am not going through the stats again, they are there for all to see. Simply put, when you hear people talking about value, this is it, THIS IS VALUE.

I am playing with a little more than I normally would on this one, why? Because I dont think we will see the likes of this price again on The perth Saints, until they play Celtic anyway.

Also having a wee pop at +3.5 goals @ 3.7 with McBookie for a smaller stake. This game smacks of goals.

The last three games we've played at McDiarmid have all ended with only one goal being scored..

17 of St J's last 19 games have seen both teams score, 12 of Dundee's last 15 have seen both teams to score.

That trumps your stat ;)

This trumps them all. THE PRICE IS 1.94!!!! :thumsup2

It's time to stop what you are doing and take time to give praise to the lord for HE HATH DELIVERED!

888Sport have priced BTTS for St Johnstone v Dundee on Friday night at a truly incomprehensible 1.94(47/50).

I am not going through the stats again, they are there for all to see. Simply put, when you hear people talking about value, this is it, THIS IS VALUE.

I am playing with a little more than I normally would on this one, why? Because I dont think we will see the likes of this price again on The perth Saints, until they play Celtic anyway.

Also having a wee pop at +3.5 goals @ 3.7 with McBookie for a smaller stake. This game smacks of goals.

There was a big drift on the price on Monday. I got on at 17/20 with BV who were best of the main bookies.

Much better looking set of fixtures this Saturday and 1 or 2 other possibly bizarre prices (I shall mention Kilmarnock 21/10 at home to Thistle for now

There was a big drift on the price on Monday. I got on at 17/20 with BV who were best of the main bookies.

Much better looking set of fixtures this Saturday and 1 or 2 other possibly bizarre prices (I shall mention Kilmarnock 21/10 at home to Thistle for now

Thats looks like a ridiculous price. I will look at Saturday's games later this afternoon, got a few things on this morning but that price won't last beyond Friday imo

Archived