St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

It all went downhill from there for us.

Rather incredibly Dumbarton would go on to finish above us.

Must have been about this time in that season Partick cuffed us 5-1 when we were sitting top. All tits up from there out.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, microdave said:
5 hours ago, microdave said:

The table on Christmas Day 2012. 

image.png

9 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Must have been about this time in that season Partick cuffed us 5-1 when we were sitting top. All tits up from there out.

Memories.

PowttJS.gif

I remember the day I realised St Johnstone were in the seaside leagues.

Brechin Equalised against us.

I feel so bad for the teams St Mirren took points from.

5 hours ago, mizfit said:

I feel so bad for the teams St Mirren took points from.

Don't feel too bad for us. It happened that long ago we've all just about forgotten about it. It was 65 days ago they last got a point

18 minutes ago, FTOF said:

The primary 1 show and tell will certainly be more interesting tomorrow morning. 

I laughed a wee bit to be fair. Which is shameful in itself as PMD is probably the worst Morton poster on here.

Edit: Just saw Asim Butt posted it first. Reaffirms my PMD is a patterless c**t stance, really.

13 hours ago, Scosha said:

Heard from a fairly decent source that their only "decent" player Lewis Morgan is abandoning the sinking ship in January, nae luck :thumsup2

Under contract until May 2019. Top source!

Have to admit it's looking pretty fucking desperate now. Tough to see us clawing back the gap given that every other team in the division barring QoS seems capable of picking up points.

If we don't win in Dumfries on Tuesday I may well have to concede that we are League 1 bound right enough. Smashing!

Have to admit it's looking pretty fucking desperate now. Tough to see us clawing back the gap given that every other team in the division barring QoS seems capable of picking up points.

If we don't win in Dumfries on Tuesday I may well have to concede that we are League 1 bound right enough. Smashing!

Nah, don't be silly you'll be fine.

This feels like that scene in Downfall when Hitler admits Berlin is lost, and the penny drops for everyone in the room that there's no fucking hope.

Disclaimer; Not comparing Div to Hitler, of course [emoji23]

There will probably be a bit of a fire sale in January if the situation is still as desperate by then. Club will be taking a massive unaccounted loss in finances through relegation.

53 minutes ago, Div said:

When will the agreed forum name change be taking place?

Archived