St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

For someone claiming to be a fan of the championships bottom club I'm surprised you don't know the details of their last match. I fear you've been doing too much spoon-burning.

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

tenor.gif

Yip!

1 minute ago, steveoath said:
18 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Yip!200_d.gif

Been a long time since we've regularly been on the same forum as Morton (and one compensation of relegation surely would be an end to that), but for those who've been around them for the last 5-10 years... have they always been like this?

I'm sure there are some decent ones, that can actually communicate in English, but a worryingly large number don't actually seem capable of talking about football in any kind of intelligible manner.  In fact some of them find it tough to get further than posting images and GIFs.

Queue a series of images and GIFs....

(You know, it almost makes me nostalgic for the "^^^^^ seething", "^^^^^^ verge of tears" etc patter) 

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

:lol:

I dunno, I was pushed pretty close to breaking point at the weekend. We were gubbed by a Champions League-bound Morton side that only had seven players left on the park, or something.

It's the football equivalent of getting pumped by Prince Harry. He'll tell you he's blue blooded but all you see is a ginger scrote.

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It's the football equivalent of getting pumped by Prince Harry. He'll tell you he's blue blooded but all you see is a ginger scrote.

.......something you'd care to share with the group, sp?

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

:lol:

I dunno, I was pushed pretty close to breaking point at the weekend. We were gubbed by a Champions League-bound Morton side that only had seven players left on the park, or something.

"Well with [insert players here] on the park, it might as well have been 7..."

2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Been a long time since we've regularly been on the same forum as Morton (and one compensation of relegation surely would be an end to that), but for those who've been around them for the last 5-10 years... have they always been like this?

I'm sure there are some decent ones, that can actually communicate in English, but a worryingly large number don't actually seem capable of talking about football in any kind of intelligible manner.  In fact some of them find it tough to get further than posting images and GIFs.

Queue a series of images and GIFs....

(You know, it almost makes me nostalgic for the "^^^^^ seething", "^^^^^^ verge of tears" etc patter) 

IMG_7225.GIF

3 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Queue a series of images and GIFs....

See what can happen when you try to be a smartarse? :rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Book mark all you want guys Saints have never been as low as Morton NEVER. However you guys support the local team so respect for that. 

Demented Zebra. Still giving out gifts nearly 2 weeks after Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Book mark all you want guys Saints have never been as low as Morton NEVER.

True: you've been lower. And are, at this very moment, 16 (sixteen) points behind. Mind the gap now.

15094935_10157765316935052_4987696185249775796_n.jpg

12 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

See what can happen when you try to be a smartarse? :rolleyes:

It's a fair cop guv!

I do find, when typing stuff quickly - especially with autocorrect, spellcheck etc - that I later see I've got your/you're, too/two/to or there/their/they're mixed up.

Not that I don't know how to use them, just that social media's not usually worth the effort of checking such stuff.

If I'm writing something important for work, then of course I proof read it, but on a forum where a picture of Alex Salmond eating soup is a regular form of communication it hardly seems worth it :D!

It is drawing close to the bit that we are better just being shot in the head and put out of our misery (not Sevco style just relegated).

We have blown the lead against United,Falkirk and Morton in the last few weeks alone whilst Dumbarton pull results out their backside from nowhere and Dunfermline get a superb win at their rivals.

Performances have improved but it doesn't count for anything if you don't get the 3 points. If we were sitting 7 points behind in 2nd place with 17 games to go I wouldn't be ready to wave the white flag on the title but its a different mentality at the bottom.

This thread is funny because St Mirren are going to get relegated without any unforseen circumstances arising, they are just shit lol.

Almost as funny as if Cowdenbeath managed to suffer a triple relegation straight from the championship out of league football by being absolute guff.

9 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

This thread is funny because St Mirren are going to get relegated without any unforseen circumstances arising, they are just shit lol.

I'm not sure there was anyone on the forum who wasn't aware of the premise of the joke. But thanks for explaining anyway.

aZfKlEy.png

Archived