St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greetings. Jason Naismith. Discuss.

Decent athlete, although lags badly after the 70th minute, might be down to his injury but I'd have hoped to see some improvement by now.

Needs to work on his defensive side of the game as he's positional sense is approaching non existent. Often caught miles out of position.

But gets forward well, drives towards defenders and uses power to beat players rather than any skill.

I don't see him improving more, but he does try.

2 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

Decent athlete, although lags badly after the 70th minute, might be down to his injury but I'd have hoped to see some improvement by now.

Needs to work on his defensive side of the game as he's positional sense is approaching non existent. Often caught miles out of position.

But gets forward well, drives towards defenders and uses power to beat players rather than any skill.

I don't see him improving more, but he does try.

A defender who can't defend and an athlete who is shattered on 70 mins.

Sounds like quite the coup.

Love it. Dont worry we wont go down unlike Morton we will not be lost in the wilderness of Scottish football. However keep your pish coming as it will be a laugh for us come the end of the season. To see Ayr & Morton celebrate as if they won a cup final getting a draw against us is hilarious showing just how small man syndrome they are. Morton I understand as they are the pish local team with a history that will never match St Mirren. But Ayr lol. 

Bump.

Been a while since I've been able to contribute, between our last win and today St Mirren have managed to recover a grand total of 1 point on us and remain 12 points behind. A low speed chase on par with the LAPD's attempts to apprehend OJ Simpson

ots-Michael-Portillo-southport-ots-onthespot-ots-otsnews.co_.uk_0.jpg

Archived