St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it. Dont worry we wont go down unlike Morton we will not be lost in the wilderness of Scottish football. However keep your pish coming as it will be a laugh for us come the end of the season. To see Ayr & Morton celebrate as if they won a cup final getting a draw against us is hilarious showing just how small man syndrome they are. Morton I understand as they are the pish local team with a history that will never match St Mirren. But Ayr lol. 

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

Love it. Dont worry we wont go down unlike Morton we will not be lost in the wilderness of Scottish football. However keep your pish coming as it will be a laugh for us come the end of the season. To see Ayr & Morton celebrate as if they won a cup final getting a draw against us is hilarious showing just how small man syndrome they are. Morton I understand as they are the pish local team with a history that will never match St Mirren. But Ayr lol. 

Book-fucking-marked.

Get doon :lol::lol:

Last time we went down we came straight back up, hot shot. In fact, it took us to la decima; something the burners will never achieve.

Unlucky

9 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Last time we went down we came straight back up, hot shot. In fact, it took us to la decima; something the burners will never achieve.

Unlucky

The last time you were in the top division was almost 30 years ago, settle down.

34 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

You're hurting very badly. 

Archived