St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

7 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

In 2006 a mad scientist from Gourock thought a good way to double the number of Morton fans was to just clone us all. There was a random draw and Dunning1874 was the name out of the hat. So after drawing out one of his long, silken hairs from his head he went to work and, a few years later, a fully formed Dunning was hatched from an egg. But something wasn't quite right. His hair was fluffy and not sleek, and, although he hated the Old Firm with the same passion as DunningV0.1, for some reason he was drawn toward heroin and sexual deviancy and, worst of all, he called a slice roll "a roll and sausage". The final straw came when he said "I'm not a fan of the Tories but that Annabel Goldie speaks sense.".

This anti-Dunning was tarred, feathered and sent on the 18:07 from Cartsdyke to Paisley St. James with a fiver in his pocket and told never to come further west than Bishopton ever again.

Many thought this was just a myth... until now

Capture.PNG

brilliant.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Cowshed118 said:

The inbeadtweeners

Brilliant.

You've quite excellently tapped into the zeitgeist of 2008 there, with that refreshing and witty play on words, merging 'inbetweeners' and 'inbred'.

Sadly, you can't spell for shit and it's undermined the whole effort.

In 2006 a mad scientist from Gourock thought a good way to double the number of Morton fans was to just clone us all. There was a random draw and Dunning1874 was the name out of the hat. So after drawing out one of his long, silken hairs from his head he went to work and, a few years later, a fully formed Dunning was hatched from an egg. But something wasn't quite right. His hair was fluffy and not sleek, and, although he hated the Old Firm with the same passion as DunningV0.1, for some reason he was drawn toward heroin and sexual deviancy and, worst of all, he called a slice roll "a roll and sausage". The final straw came when he said "I'm not a fan of the Tories but that Annabel Goldie speaks sense.".

This anti-Dunning was tarred, feathered and sent on the 18:07 from Cartsdyke to Paisley St. James with a fiver in his pocket and told never to come further west than Bishopton ever again.

Many thought this was just a myth... until now
Capture.PNG

Ah shite, knew it was a matter of time before I made an appearance on here.

14 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

A very prolific poster on this site on the right.

We've established this on the match thread. :lol:

Thankfully, the charming young lady beside me (who I've actually never seen before....honest!) is taking most of the focus off of me. 

Equally thankfully, the photo has caught me laughing at McCall's silly antics and not having a heads gone moment. 

Getting pretty tight down there at the bottom of the table.  2 points separate  4 clubs for the relegation playoff's spot Ayr, Dumbarton and Dunfermline all on 18 points with Queens on 20 points.

Skunks still adrift at the bottom on 11 points for automatic relegation. 7 points behind Ayr who have a better goal difference too.  

Archived