Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

Have you had an email yet saying they'll sort it Jordo?

I received an email from Novibet on Friday saying my withdrawal had been approved. Finally received the withdrawals from both Novibet and NetBet today. More relieved than anything. The NetBet excuse was that I hadn't yet verified my ID, which I had when I first signed up with them, but I suppose these things can happen so I'm prepared to use them again as they have good offers from time to time.

Novibet however will not see another penny from me.

I rinsed the Casumo SMM loophole last week (now no longer available)

Used the same loophole on pocketfruity last night, (depositing £100, withdrawing £453).

Looks like the loophole has been rumbled and the wait now starts to see if my withdrawal will go through ok...

Anyone else caught up in the mess involving the Asian bookies (Fun88, 138.com and TLCbet)?

Mass account closures and confiscation of winnings. I had £600+ in my Fun account which apparently I won't see again.

PA in uproar so I'm far from the only one.

Nope, I don't have multiple accounts anywhere.

I used the Fun88 bonus every day at Cheltenham, TLCbet once (this account appears to be fine) and didn't touch my 138.com account as I knew they were all the same company and thought it might be a bit dodgy to (that account is fine as well).

It's just Fun88, who I got incredibly unlucky with in that I kept winning into them rather than the exchange, so now I have £623 which is currently confiscated. There's been a pretty big reaction and it's made the Mirror and Sun already, so I'm hopeful things will eventually get sorted. The only way it won't is if they decide to completely do a runner from the UK and forfeit their license.

Had a quick look on PA after you mentioned it.  Don't see how they can keep your cash if they can't prove multi accounting.

I actually packed in the offers with all 3 companies around 2pm on the Tuesday of Cheltenham given the problems the sites had with taking bets, the shite odds and I was also pushing Novibet to honour a £175 withdrawal. Cost me £5-6 in QB losses but thought I was going to spend much less time on these shit bookies and spend more time looking after my good accounts.

Edited by Pete Rockwell

Nope, I don't have multiple accounts anywhere.

I used the Fun88 bonus every day at Cheltenham, TLCbet once (this account appears to be fine) and didn't touch my 138.com account as I knew they were all the same company and thought it might be a bit dodgy to (that account is fine as well).

It's just Fun88, who I got incredibly unlucky with in that I kept winning into them rather than the exchange, so now I have £623 which is currently confiscated. There's been a pretty big reaction and it's made the Mirror and Sun already, so I'm hopeful things will eventually get sorted. The only way it won't is if they decide to completely do a runner from the UK and forfeit their license.

Please excuse my probably ignorance on the subject, but what justifiable reason could they have for withholding money that is in your account, that you've presumably won making bets within their T&C's.

Yeah I'd be raging.  I reckon since it's all the same company they are about to go tits up.  There will be loads of complaints that the gambling commison will have to look at.  I was hoping to do some accas this weekend but I have to go with the girlfriend to some rural cottage shite

I'm lucky in that I haven't had 'The E-mail' and have taken screenshots of transactions and history. My account is still open and my withdrawal has been approved, unlike others who were processing. Pretty hopeful I will be ok. That remains to be seen though!

I hadn't withdrawn either, and I'd actually done a decent amount of mug betting on there to try and lose some of my winnings back into the exchange. Very lucky if you've slipped under the radar, because apparently there's people who have had their accounts closed even when they didn't take part in Cheltenham betting - almost as if it's just a blanket ban for everyone who has bet within a certain time.

There have been suggestions its due to financial problems, but considering these are massive Asian bookies, I'd doubt that.

Please excuse my probably ignorance on the subject, but what justifiable reason could they have for withholding money that is in your account, that you've presumably won making bets within their T&C's.

Their "reason" is bonus abuse. A bonus which they offered to customers and promoted throughout Cheltenham.

I'm still hopeful of eventually receiving the money, but if they do declare some form of bankruptcy in the UK then that'll sting. It seems of the 4 involved, Fun88 and 12bet are still refusing to budge; while 138.com and TLCbet are now un-banning accounts and approving withdrawals, citing "technical errors" for the bans - aye right. Typical that I've got no money locked up in either of those, but instead have lots in one of the ones who are continuing to act like c***s.

Edited by Nightmare

I probably dodged a bullet as I had no intention of mugging these bookies whatsoever over Cheltenham as we were losing enough cash on QBs.

PA should definitely do a bit more to warn people about these places, I got my cash through Novibet earlier this week and it felt like free money after I'd written it off with spending so much time dealing with them, IBAS and GA, all of whom were utterly shite.

Jordo did you get your cash back from them, I've got details of a woman in an Isle of Man small claims company who know all about Novibet and was very helpful.

Not spent a lot of time on this but just got an email saying I will no longer qualify for bonuses with BetVictor. Does this affect open bonus bets? I used my £25 welcome bonus and they gave me the same offer again, maybe should have been more careful but can't complain too much after getting £50 worth of free bets.

Also will this affect my McBookie account? I believe they are linked in some way and I've been getting £5 free bets pretty much every weekend from them.