Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

Not spent a lot of time on this but just got an email saying I will no longer qualify for bonuses with BetVictor. Does this affect open bonus bets? I used my £25 welcome bonus and they gave me the same offer again, maybe should have been more careful but can't complain too much after getting £50 worth of free bets.

Also will this affect my McBookie account? I believe they are linked in some way and I've been getting £5 free bets pretty much every weekend from them.

Sounds very much like you've joined the gub club mate. Welcome!

I doubt it'll affect running bets but I could be wrong.

Not sure if anyone else was ever caught up in all of this, but my Fun88 account has been re-opened and my funds are all available.

No idea whether to try and just get the lot out now or what. :lol:

Saw that had been sorted with others.  I wouldn't go near them again personally, get your cash out and forget about them.

That Grand National Bet 365 offer though :wub::wub:

Large exchange float needed. I'll try and get a few horses covered across 365 for the refund, and with McBookie and Victor as they go 6 places

How you planning to spread your bets, i was thinking of 5x25 ew bets, or perhaps a 50ew on the fav if its more than 4's to qualify for their channel 4/1 offer and 3x25 ew bets on others

Had chucked this for a wee while so will need to borrow a few quid to cover it all on the exchange

How you planning to spread your bets, i was thinking of 5x25 ew bets, or perhaps a 50ew on the fav if its more than 4's to qualify for their channel 4/1 offer and 3x25 ew bets on others

Had chucked this for a wee while so will need to borrow a few quid to cover it all on the exchange

Probably 5 x 25 each way.  (Favourite will go of about 7/1 I'd imagine)

My gf has a 365 account too, so will have ten covered  8)  8)

If there's some low loss matches on Victor, I'll be on those too.  Guide on PA says you should make £80 per 365 account min,

If I'm going to have two on the go, I'll be looking to have £120 guaranteed.  Â£40 worth of ql losses then to cover victor and mcbookie.  Will see how they are looking.  Had a look last night and nothing is close yet.

I see the national is 5.15 this year, so I'll see the race after the football

I had 14/22 horses covered (£10ew) last sat, and didn't get the extra place  :lol:   QL was less than £1 though, some of the matches were outstanding

Edited by WullieBroonIsGod

Probably 5 x 25 each way. (Favourite will go of about 7/1 I'd imagine)

My gf has a 365 account too, so will have ten covered 8)8)

If there's some low loss matches on Victor, I'll be on those too. Guide on PA says you should make £80 per 365 account min,

If I'm going to have two on the go, I'll be looking to have £120 guaranteed. £40 worth of ql losses then to cover victor and mcbookie. Will see how they are looking. Had a look last night and nothing is close yet.

I see the national is 5.15 this year, so I'll see the race after the football

I had 14/22 horses covered (£10ew) last sat, and didn't get the extra place :lol: QL was less than £1 though, some of the matches were outstanding

Not having a big enough pot to cover it all, i was thinking of just underlaying the ew part and not laying the win part at all, probably cover the first 4 favs and hope one of them win and be good if one finished 5th

Would get me a free bet as well for the channel 4/1 offer 365 do

I'll admit its back of the bookie slip maths, but im hoping that worst case and all lose id end up breaking even if the underlay is the correct amount

Not having a big enough pot to cover it all, i was thinking of just underlaying the ew part and not laying the win part at all, probably cover the first 4 favs and hope one of them win and be good if one finished 5th

Would get me a free bet as well for the channel 4/1 offer 365 do

I'll admit its back of the bookie slip maths, but im hoping that worst case and all lose id end up breaking even if the underlay is the correct amount

Remember the lay side will cancel eachother out in the win market.  Your total liability at the exchange will be the liability on the longest odds horse you are covering (assuming equal stakes)

If you're intending to do any MBing over the weekend I'd recommend planning ahead.  PA has had it's oddsmatching software taken from them and they're cobbling something together to replace it that isn;t working at present.

If you're intending to do any MBing over the weekend I'd recommend planning ahead.  PA has had it's oddsmatching software taken from them and they're cobbling something together to replace it that isn;t working at present.

Is it still worth signing up or should I go elsewhere?