Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

Ive done a bit of this in the past, so have most bookies covered.

Im tempted to get back into it a bit over summer to build up a bank for going full tilt again next season on reloads.

Im assuming this yesbets is one to avoid?

If I'm honest, it's having to spend an hour or two a night on spreadsheets that I don't have time for, so are there any sites that will take alot of the 'hard' work out of for me?

Ive done a bit of this in the past, so have most bookies covered.

Im tempted to get back into it a bit over summer to build up a bank for going full tilt again next season on reloads.

Im assuming this yesbets is one to avoid?

If I'm honest, it's having to spend an hour or two a night on spreadsheets that I don't have time for, so are there any sites that will take alot of the 'hard' work out of for me?

Some of the spreadsheets I've seen guys use are way OTT, there is no need to overly complicate things. The one I made up is just a simple tracker for updating the balances in the accounts so it keeps a running total of my bank, the column with the bookie names are all hyperlinked for one click access to the bookies websites and a column for notes so you remember which bookies you have bets on / free bets available. It literally takes a couple of minutes to quickly double check every account and update the spreadsheet.

Edited by vip3r

What site would you most recommended joining for finding matches?

When I did it before, It was a case of using odds monkey, but as I've got most accounts, it's the reloads I'm interested in. Im perhaps over selling how much time I'd spent on spreadsheets, I also kept a written log, and I've checked that and even that kept things up to date in not much time by the looks of it.

Build a small bank and time to resume I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of advice please guys, I've tried the forum on PA, but I've not had a reply yet.

I've signed up for pokerstars, bet £10 get £30 (3*£10). Im fine with that, I'm waiting for my free bets, bit they've confirmed I'll be getting them. My QB won here, so the £10 is now £23.75. They have some daft withdrawal limit, so I'll need £65 in there eventually, or lose it all at exchange.

My issue is, that after speaking to them confirming that I'd get the 3*£10, I'd mentioned I'd not entered the other code 20FOR10, as I didn't want it to conflict. They've ended up giving me the extra £20 as well. Which is nice, but it's bonus cash, and to release it, you need to accumulate 80 vip points) 40 per £10), but sports betting gives no vip points.

So, do I treat this £20 bonus cash as a stake returned free bet? Aiming for higher odds obviously, hoping to dump it into the exchange?

As a side point, I'm not going to start on the horses reloads until August, but is it worth paying the £9.99 for the match finder?

damn the euros were good, pretty much free money everyday, only problem was a good half grand tied up for the whole tournament but worth it in the end

onto the open now,anyone doing bets for this, i notice a lot of bookies doing up to 7 and 8 places, while the exchanges are first 5, depending on the odds, covering the top 10 in the tournament could be very profitable

I've still got Paddy, one of the only ones I have got!

Lost Lads, Hills (including games/vegas), Betbright, betway, and Coral.

Finding it increasingly difficult to turn a decent profit and will likely move to trading.  There's a few discussions on PA about it.

38 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

I'm still getting offers through PPM as well so looking ok for me. I know PPs one of the easier accounts to lose though. 

i didnt mug them as much as others, i cant complain, im happy that ive only lost betway, paddy's and bet bright, looking forward to next season with 888sport, corals, bet365 and hills