Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/10/2016 at 14:21, WullieBroonIsGod said:

Anyone here still with PA?

Ditched them a while back when I realised their subs were significantly more expensive than their competition.

Got an OddsMonkey sign up for £15 a month, it includes their acca software too.  Fantastic tools, night and day to PA's spreadsheets.

Haven't done anything for a month or so, going to start back at it tomorrow.  Do oddsmonkey do a free trial?  Kind of begrudge PA the £22 a month, I haven't paid for any of the extras.  It's really the community that I like about it, think it saves me the extra £7 a month easily.

Just signed up for oddsmonkey, impressed with the software. Apart from the horse and acca catchers they have a tennis one and each way and dutching as well.  The daily offer calendar is nicely laid out as well.

Edited by Kool Keith

Sorry Keith I've been away from P and B all week - glad you like the tools on OM.

I'm being swayed more and more by the "no lay" accas, means I don't need to worry about laying off legs if I'm not in on a Saturday etc.

The dutching of extra places is a good option too.

I started to get a bit tired of the over-zealous forum moderation on PA, and the '1k a month' thread was full of ridiculous offers - all to curb any talk of offers being poor (which they have been of late)

Hoping to see some decent Christmas run up offers, a couple of 365 in plays over the Christmas fixtures wouldn't go amiss either

I've been doing a bit of actual betting/trading, so this has dropped right down in my priorities. Will try and get back into after Xmas as I was making about £150pm without much effort.

Not an online offer as such, but getting a Coral Connect card is pretty worthwhile IMO. In the last month I've had 3 emails from them offering £20 in free bets (£10 online and £10 in-shop) to use at the weekend if you place a £20 bet in-shop during the week. In-shop odds aren't usually as competitive as the website and you can't use Oddsmonkey for matching. But there's no minimum odds, so you can back a short team to get your qualifying loss pretty low.

Edited by lanky_ffc

3 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

I've been doing a bit of actual betting/trading, so this has dropped right down in my priorities. Will try and get back into after Xmas as I was making about £150pm without much effort.

Not an online offer as such, but getting a Coral Connect card is pretty worthwhile IMO. In the last month I've had 3 emails from them offering £20 in free bets (£10 online and £10 in-shop) to use at the weekend if you place a £20 bet in-shop during the week. In-shop odds aren't usually as competitive as the website and you can't use Oddsmonkey for matching. But there's no minimum odds, so you can back a short team to get your qualifying loss pretty low.

£150pm isn't really a lot! - Coral & Lads alone should get you that! (Not to mention B365 50/50 offer which comes around about once a month!

The Coral Connect offer is good. - you actually get £25 for a £20 shop bet. Bet total £20 over the counter using Connect & get a £10 shop bet & a £10 online bet at the weekend. PLUS you get a £5 online bonus for betting in-shop. It's obviously a tactic to emphasise that you can use your connect card both inshop & online.

Didnt lay it off, so last night I thought I had my fingers burnt. Had  2 £10 bets at very short odds & both were losing with 5 minutes to go. Thankfully that turned round & I actually mad about £6 profit.

This will give me £25 in bets this weekend to use as I choose! 

On 22/11/2016 at 11:50, WullieBroonIsGod said:

Sorry Keith I've been away from P and B all week - glad you like the tools on OM.

I'm being swayed more and more by the "no lay" accas, means I don't need to worry about laying off legs if I'm not in on a Saturday etc.

The dutching of extra places is a good option too.

I started to get a bit tired of the over-zealous forum moderation on PA, and the '1k a month' thread was full of ridiculous offers - all to curb any talk of offers being poor (which they have been of late)

Hoping to see some decent Christmas run up offers, a couple of 365 in plays over the Christmas fixtures wouldn't go amiss either

No problem Wullie. I'm Billy Dynamite in case you didn't recognise the name change.  Going to stick with oddsmonkey and quit PA thanks for the recommendation.

17 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:

£150pm isn't really a lot! - Coral & Lads alone should get you that! (Not to mention B365 50/50 offer which comes around about once a month!

The Coral Connect offer is good. - you actually get £25 for a £20 shop bet. Bet total £20 over the counter using Connect & get a £10 shop bet & a £10 online bet at the weekend. PLUS you get a £5 online bonus for betting in-shop. It's obviously a tactic to emphasise that you can use your connect card both inshop & online.

Didnt lay it off, so last night I thought I had my fingers burnt. Had  2 £10 bets at very short odds & both were losing with 5 minutes to go. Thankfully that turned round & I actually mad about £6 profit.

This will give me £25 in bets this weekend to use as I choose!

Aye, that £150 was with minimal effort (i.e. an hour every weekend), once I'd used all the sign-up offers. Plus I wasn't signed up to any of the paid forums. Would be tempted to join Oddsmonkey if the price is still decent.

Where does the £5 show up? Can't say I've seen that before.

2 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Aye, that £150 was with minimal effort (i.e. an hour every weekend), once I'd used all the sign-up offers. Plus I wasn't signed up to any of the paid forums. Would be tempted to join Oddsmonkey if the price is still decent.

Where does the £5 show up? Can't say I've seen that before.

Pretty certain its on their website. As stated, I bet with Connect on tuesday football, & got a text last night to confirm I had £5 to use online. Plus, still got the 2 x £10 bets for the weekend to come.

Oddsmonkey is £15 pm (50p a day)

2 minutes ago, thepaisleypanda said:

Pretty certain its on their website. As stated, I bet with Connect on tuesday football, & got a text last night to confirm I had £5 to use online. Plus, still got the 2 x £10 bets for the weekend to come.

Oddsmonkey is £15 pm (50p a day)

I'll keep an eye out next time.

That's decent value tbh. Used PA for a month, but couldn't justify the cost for how much I actually used it.

I'm a bit of a part timer tbh but can see me picking it up a bit with oddsmonkey the tools and software on there are impressive. Takes a lot of hassle out of doing accas and like Wullie says the non lay acca is an attractive idea if you're looking at long term profit. 

7 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

I'll keep an eye out next time.

That's decent value tbh. Used PA for a month, but couldn't justify the cost for how much I actually used it.

Just do it today & you will have £25 to play with at the weekend. Should be worth about £20 profit either way if you lay it off at 5.0

Was recently told about this matched betting malarkey. Signed up to oddsmonkey for a 1 week trial for £1 on a black friday offer. Gave it a couple hours last night and a few hours today. Already up 60 quid with 60 quid in free bets to come in the next 24 hours.

39 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

It's a piece of piss making money on the sign up offers stick with it. 

132 quid profit for a few hours in 1 weekend! Chuffed. 

I have no idea where to go after the sign up offers so will probably keep oddsmonkey on past the 1 week trial.