Weekend Betting 27th - 29th November 15

Fitba Tips

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton, Raith, Hearts, Peterborugh - £5 for £125

Wigan, Coventry, Millwall, Livi, Stoke, Burnley, Man Utd - £1 for £291

Ayr v Dunfermline, Airdrie v Brechin, Aberdeen v County, Rotherham v Bristol City, QPR v Leeds - 5 draws £1 for £585

Cabaye, Deeney, Lukaku, Gray - AGS £2 for £151

BTTS - Lincoln v Welling, Chesterfield v Swindon, Forrest v Reading, Fulham v Preston, Carlisle v Crawley, Wycombe v Pompey - £3 for £108

Martial FGS United 3-1 £2 @ 90/1

Ayr shouldn't be 10/3 or 9/4 draw no bet at home to Dunfermline. Ridiculous price. Almost tempting me in. Certainly would do if it was in the league game in 2 weeks.

We're missing Devlin, Murphy, Crawford and Moore today. However the weather is horrendous and I can see a draw like it was back in 2013 in the Scottish Cup, when the weather was just as bad.

Southampton over 2.5 cards evens

Falkirk over 2.5 goals evens

£50 double

Really liking the look of that double. Southampton will be in about it today but I'd expect Man City to have plenty of the ball and play at a high enough tempo that will invite late challenges. Not a bad price imo.

I've already went big on Falkirk -2 and Falkirk to win both halves, the latter being 11/8 which is an excellent price.

Ayr shouldn't be 10/3 or 9/4 draw no bet at home to Dunfermline. Ridiculous price. Almost tempting me in. Certainly would do if it was in the league game in 2 weeks.

I have backed goals in that game in a treble, but for that I would be having a wee pop. But can't justify it with goals already on the table, or perhaps that's just me being a shitebag.

Literally everyone is deep on Everton today.

Bad things are going to happen.

Guy in my work talked me and a few others into going big on them. The office could be a depressing place on Monday morning :lol:

Scottish Cup, Petrofac Semi, Scottish Prem, EPL, La Liga etc etc

Where are your best bets for this weekend?

I have posted my weekly preview on the main site

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/112-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-28th-november-2015

Wee hat tip to Venga01 for pointing out Killie earlier in the week although I have taken a slightly different tack.

I am on the train line to Kilmarnock so tempted to jump in with the Jags fans and head to Rugby Park on Saturday. Although I had better go in the home end seeing as I will be cheering them on to win.

Apologies for the heads up. Price seemed strangely high but bookies obviously knew best on that one.

Bloody Everton. A great weekend turned into a pretty good one. Unbelievable Jeff

Sorry for noob like question. I put a fivefold shop bought coupon earlier on which involved the Stirling and Wick games. The other three results came on for me. Will I get to wait for the rearranged games or do I collect my winnings on the three fold.

Archived