Trump

scottsdad

I've Googled it again and it was as I recalled - he said nothing of the sort that "all Mexicans are thieves and rapists".

This thread is unfortunately the usual one-eyed political tribalism and intentional strawmanning/bogeymanning. Childish as f**k tbh.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've Googled it again and it was as I recalled - he said nothing of the sort that "all Mexicans are thieves and rapists".

This thread is unfortunately the usual one-eyed political tribalism and intentional strawmanning/bogeymanning. Childish as f**k tbh.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

Ok, he didn't actually say the words "all mexicans". But bad enough wouldn't you say? I also said he should be banned for his bad hair which should have been enough of a clue for you not to take the post literally.

There we go, I knew you chaps had it in you ;)

Now you can dissect what he actually said and look for evidence that does and doesn't support what he's saying, and how much of a point he has, and how much he's looking for a reaction.

There we go, I knew you chaps had it in you ;)

Now you can dissect what he actually said and look for evidence that does and doesn't support what he's saying, and how much of a point he has, and how much he's looking for a reaction.

he is a racist, right-wing nutter. Everything he says backs that up so not sure what your point here is

This shows what he said was shit stirring nonsense designed to get the paranoid bigot vote. New immigrants are far less likely to be convicted of serious crime than those born in America.

censusincarc.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/08/donald-trumps-false-comments-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/

Well you've convinced me. He's really a good guy and we're all swivel eyed loons for criticising him.

I'm sure you and Donald would get on well.

I saw trump banging on about how he would build an almighty wall to keep out the Mexicans as they have taken advantage for too long.

The percentage of people who are in trumps age bracket who have racist views is probably quite high both in America and the U.K. I would imagine.

Excellent, so we've reached a (bizarrely grudging) consensus that Trump didn't saying anything remotely to the effect that all Mexicans are thieves and rapists :)

Quite right, he bravely admits that there may some good Mexican immigrants out there that he doesn't know about. The big liberal softie.

"And some, I assume, are good people.”

Excellent, so we've reached a (bizarrely grudging) consensus that Trump didn't saying anything remotely to the effect that all Mexicans are thieves and rapists :)

I think we should refer to admirers of Trump as Trumpets. You're a Trumpet.

100%. Extremely embarrassing this is even being debated. Though good to see Alex Salmond showing his true bitterness: "I want all Donald Trumps banned from Scotland" :lol:

Minter indeed.

I think he believes that the more bitter he seems, the more likely we are to forget that he's only recently removed his tongue from Mr trump's..... Trumpet

The debate wasn't really about free speech or immigration as the vote didn't have any authority or consequences. It was about determining whether Trump is a wazzock or not. Pretty well 100% agreed he is.

He is an undeniable wazzock - if we were to get rid of all the wazzocks in the UK we would be down to about 20 million.

Like your thinking throbber, some of these wazzocks have really nice houses to move into. Let's start a popular movement.

P.S. What's your place like btw?

Archived