Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

Can only find two messages online and they mention pressurising the Police, events in London, Salmond firefighting being good for complainers and CPS action being a good thing.  Are there more that mention Police providing information required for prosecution and informing the complainers, because if, for example, they show attempts to fabricate or alter evidence then that's clearly criminal.  Completely agree with the inappropriate behaviour by Murrell with regard to the two messages I've read. He should do the decent thing and resign, but NS wasn't involved in the criminal investigation in any way was she? because that would be a real scandal (the Police under the supervision/direction of the Procurator Fiscal/Crown Office investigated the crimes).

Murrell won't resign (and nobody else will either) until the committee publishes their report. To do so would be to pre-empt and therefore influence their findings.

Deafening silence from Salmond on all this.
Was he quite happy to watch someone on the far right of the Tory party spout so much speculative shite on his behalf?
Salmond wants to cause as much shit as possible for the Scottish government so I doubt very much he cares who puts the boot in.

47 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Deafening silence from Salmond on all this.

Was he quite happy to watch someone on the far right of the Tory party spout so much speculative shite on his behalf?

Salmond and Davies are mates. When Salmond had his chat show at the fringe, Davies was one of his guests. 

24 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Salmond wants to cause as much shit as possible for the Scottish government so I doubt very much he cares who puts the boot in.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Salmond and Davies are mates. When Salmond had his chat show at the fringe, Davies was one of his guests. 

Fucking hell.

Guess he doesn't want to see an independent Scotland anytime soon.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Salmond cares about Salmond more than anything else, even Scottish independence.  It isn't a goal worth achieving, if his name has been dragged through the mud in the process.

I totally understand why he gave his evidence and testimony as he saw things to the committee.

But it is clear that either him or someone very close to him is trying to drip feed info to the Unionist/Tory media to do maximum damage. Now that is something a lot of Indy supporters will never forgive.

He has a book coming out soon , i am sure he will have ample opportunity to get his "revenge" after May 7th without it causing any further damage to Indy in meantime

36 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I realise Salmond’s statement is a bit long, so here’s a tl;dr version:

Dear Nicola,

Evans and Lloyd, pronto.

I’ll be back for Murrell, Ruddick, and McCann later.

Still time for you to save yourself the worst, doll.

Yours for Scotland,

Eck

😂

You're an absolute nutcase. 

What a mess Alex Salmond has made of his life.

Fair enough he thought he had a genuine grievance but the touchy feely confession  by him and his defense lawyer during the trial saying in public that Salmond was a sex pest and  bully has left a stain.

Now's he's back wanting blood and financial compensation from us.

Better if he had went quiet after his jury victory, at least he won now he's looking like a bad loser after the findings in the Hamilton report.

Edited by SandyCromarty

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

What a mess Alex Salmond has made of his life.

Fair enough he thought he had a genuine grievance but the touchy feely confession  by him and his defense lawyer during the trial saying in public that Salmond was a sex pest and  bully has left a stain.

Now's he's back wanting blood and financial compensation from us.

Better if he had went quiet after his jury victory, at least he won now he's looking like a bad loser after the findings in the Hamilton report.

I don't know how I'd deal with folk making false accusations of this nature about me, I certainly wouldn't be impressed with their anonymity remaining intact.

The fact that he's a sleazeball doesn't in my opinion grant anyone a free hit at fitting him up, it certainly hasn't helped the 1000's of women out there that are subjected to serious sexual assaults. 

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Yes, anyone who makes an allegation of sexual assault should have their anonymity compromised publicly if the allegation doesn’t lead to a conviction. That’ll definitely be a good thing for society.

This. Further to this, not being found guilty in a criminal court doesn't necessarily mean it was a false allegation. 

22 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I don't know how I'd deal with folk making false accusations of this nature about me, I certainly wouldn't be impressed with their anonymity remaining intact.

The fact that he's a sleazeball doesn't in my opinion grant anyone a free hit at fitting him up, it certainly hasn't helped the 1000's of women out there that are subjected to serious sexual assaults. 

Read my post again and tell me where I made false accusations, I quoted his Defense Lawyer so maybe you should get in touch with him and put him right.

I also mentioned that he thought he had a grievance but he stated in court that he was 'touchy feely' and talked of a 'sleepy cuddle', that  where is that a false accusation if it comes from the horses mouth?