Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, alang1993 said:

Surely that was Janko's fault? Gordon had it(probably) until Janko knocked it out of his hands :lol:

He carries some blame, but the keeper has to lay anybody out while securing the ball.

Ideally you want that to be the opposing striker, but if you can take out a dodgy defender then it's a bonus as well.

Tuned in as i heard James Forrest has improved this season, he was terrible, just lacks basic's skills like a good touch, plus he runs like he is doing an aeroplane impression which is very annoying. Hooked at half time. 

1 minute ago, F_T_Y said:

Tuned in as i heard James Forrest has improved this season, he was terrible, just lacks basic's skills like a good touch, plus he runs like he is doing an aeroplane impression which is very annoying. Hooked at half time. 

He improved immensely the moment he was subbed.

4 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Surely that was Janko's fault? Gordon had it(probably) until Janko knocked it out of his hands :lol:

No chance, it's all on Gordon. It was a poor, floated cross and all he needed to do was come and claim the ball out of the air, which any competent keeper would have done with ease.

Janko was tracking his man and running at speed, the collision was unavoidable due to Gordon's poor decision-making. I'd argue that even ignoring this decision, he should hold onto the ball anyway.

Archived