Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

7 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Must've been his constant attacks on Celtic on the Celtic v Rangers thread that made me think he was a Rangers fan.

Wunfy?

Imagine not remembering or being aware of who everyone supports on here. The shame of it eh....fud.

Your contribution seemed to be to attack Celtic. Wonder why I assumed you were a Rangers fan.

So basically you're too thick to notice the "Partick Thistle" under his username and anyone who gives Celtic stick must be a Rangers fan?

:lol:  What a fucking moron.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Not a patch on Scumbling Lolbion tbf

Allshit Ferpisscum

8 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Your contribution seemed to be to attack Celtic. Wonder why I assumed you were a Rangers fan.

IF YER NO WAY US YER WAN O THEM!!!!!!111!1

There's teams who can actually compete at this level who aren't among the best. Celtic aren't one of them.

The current Champions League format is bloated and boring. They could do with an extra playoff round and having four groups instead of eight, get rid of some of the dead wood.

f**k it. Just put Barcelona/Bayern/Real and possibly City depending on how this season goes into a tournament and play it from that. Celtic CANT compete in this group, maybe with Borussia but that's to be seen but if they were in with Leicester/Club Brugge and Copenhagen for example they could. Barca and Bayern literally dish out pumpings all the time no matter what competition, did Bayern not actually beat Barca by 7 just a few year ago?

Eta: and Barca must've scored 6 or 7 a few times the past year, big team in the champions league got it last year and sure Gary Nevilles Valencia definitely got 7

So basically you're too thick to notice the "Partick Thistle" under his username and anyone who gives Celtic stick must be a Rangers fan?

:lol:  What a fucking moron.

IMG_1473928285.606223.thumb.jpg.48999632

Yes, I'm too thick to notice something that isn't there. Shocking really.

12 hours ago, Myview said:

Let's be honest. Celtic are Scotland's best team at present by far, however, beaten in Gibraltar by part timers and embarrassed last night. If it wasn't for perfect tactics in the last round by Rodgers, Celtic would not have made the group stage. All the other Scottish teams failing to get into the group stage. Like it or lump imo this will be the gap in quality for the foreseeable future. 

Btw didn't think anything could beat Warburton's quote on Saturday " there was no gulf between the teams (Celtic&Rangers) " ...... however  ..... Rodgers saying getting beat 7-0 was not an embarrassment and if Dembele had scored the pen, it may have made the crowd a bit nervous. ( Tbf maybe for about 5 seconds) 

Celtic's European nights at home are top drawer and they in the past have beaten top teams. It will be interesting to see the outcome of the Man City match  

Rodgers did a good job turning around a potential shite storm there. Its extremely hard for any clubs coming though the qualifiers especially from the first two qualifying rounds now to reach the group stages what with the seeding and with the number of clubs that enter at certain rounds. And there are some very good teams that don't even make the group stages. Its not our right to qualify for any group stages and I think many of our fans in this country underestimate how good the opposition is these days and often patronise clubs they either have never heard of before or teams from smaller nations than Scotland.

For example why does no one still not take Maribor seriously, for years this team in particular has enjoyed dumping our teams out of European competition regardless of who they are, yet Aberdeen were expected by many experts to beat them??? For any fan in this country who's club gets drawn against Maribor should refer to them as OSN Maribor (Oh Shit Not..)

19 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I tend not to post on other clubs threads unlike the countless people who post on Celtic threads. So unless their username is obvious, I'm not to know who they support

A few examples of Davie not posting in other clubs threads. Here's him not posting in the Aberdeen thread.

On 24 August 2016 at 10:39, Davie Bhoy said:

Should this thread not be closed now since it's been long redundant lol

Here he's not posting in a thread specifically about Hearts.

On 17 March 2016 at 18:09, Davie Bhoy said:

Good news coming out of Tynecastle today.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5056

Not got a lot of time for Hearts but Ann Budge seems to be doing a good job there & as a Scottish football fan, as much as I hate Hearts as a club, we really need them, Aberdeen & Hibs to tap into their large fan base & grow as a club, if we want to see Scottish football go forward.

I look forward to seeing what further developments come from Tynecastle on this front.

Do any of the Jambos know what the expected attendance will be?

And here's a fine example of him absolutely refusing to post in the Dundee v Rangers thread. 

On 13 August 2016 at 14:48, Davie Bhoy said:

Exactly, the foul should've went Dundee's way. Forrester should've been booked for fouling O'Dea off the ball. Just one of a number of decisions that went the way of The Rangers.

Thomson was shocking today & was clearly The Rangers star man.

I didn't say I never do....but generally, I don't. Given how I very seldom don't post in other clubs threads it's pretty sad you spent so much time going looking for those posts to try & prove a silly point.

Guys like yourself post on Celtic threads 24/7. I will post in other clubs threads once in a blue moon & even then it's only a small number of posts. I often tend to post my best wishes to our European hopefuls.

24 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Given how I very seldom don't post in other clubs threads.

Oh Davie...

Anyway...I reckon the Red Imps result was much more embarrassing, but it's still a shocking scoreline.

Keane has a point, though. But Celtic's attitude to the Champions League is symptomatic of the attitude of their support: It doesn't matter if the get humped when they get there 'cos it's all about the cash.

Their number one priority is to remain ahead of Rangers and win the coveted ten titles. The Champions League, or more accurately the money they get from playing in it, is a means to that end.

7 hours ago, Lex said:

There's teams who can actually compete at this level who aren't among the best. Celtic aren't one of them.

The current Champions League format is bloated and boring. They could do with an extra playoff round and having four groups instead of eight, get rid of some of the dead wood.

Scrap the groups entirely - go back to a straight knockout format. And make it for League Champions only - when a team can finish fourth and still qualify it makes a mockery of the name.

Archived