Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

1 minute ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Once again you fail to thoroughly read and take in everything I said. I'm not and never was joking in the past few comments. I have been clear that I don't think we will progress and don't rate our chances very highly....even for coming 3rd. However, I'm not totally writing us off because there were some positive signs in the 1st half, plus at home we have a better chance. That coupled with the fact that these teams will take points off one another offers us a small glimmer of hope is what I'm saying.

Now read this again, then again & finally one more time & if you're still struggling to get it, just ask & I'll talk you through it so you don't make an arse of yourself again.

:lol:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic fans need to rally round. I once watched my beloved Talbot lose 11-1 to Cumnock but with hard work and belief look at us now. If Celtic do what we did and followed the path we followed I believe they will reach the Scottish Junior Cup final within the next five years.

Davie going down the Njord route after being roundly ridiculed for his contributions to the Celtic v Rangers thread. I thought that would be his nadir...

Man Shitty.

Let's be honest. Celtic are Scotland's best team at present by far, however, beaten in Gibraltar by part timers and embarrassed last night. If it wasn't for perfect tactics in the last round by Rodgers, Celtic would not have made the group stage. All the other Scottish teams failing to get into the group stage. Like it or lump imo this will be the gap in quality for the foreseeable future. 

Btw didn't think anything could beat Warburton's quote on Saturday " there was no gulf between the teams (Celtic&Rangers) " ...... however  ..... Rodgers saying getting beat 7-0 was not an embarrassment and if Dembele had scored the pen, it may have made the crowd a bit nervous. ( Tbf maybe for about 5 seconds) 

Celtic's European nights at home are top drawer and they in the past have beaten top teams. It will be interesting to see the outcome of the Man City match  

? Nizzy is a Partick fan. :blink:

Must've been his constant attacks on Celtic on the Celtic v Rangers thread that made me think he was a Rangers fan.

Omg did you actually believe Wunfy?

You're genuinely the thickest poster on the entire site.

Wunfy?

Imagine not remembering or being aware of who everyone supports on here. The shame of it eh....fud.

Davie going down the Njord route after being roundly ridiculed for his contributions to the Celtic v Rangers thread. I thought that would be his nadir...

Man Shitty.

Your contribution seemed to be to attack Celtic. Wonder why I assumed you were a Rangers fan.

11 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Must've been his constant attacks on Celtic on the Celtic v Rangers thread that made me think he was a Rangers fan.

Wunfy?

Imagine not remembering or being aware of who everyone supports on here. The shame of it eh....fud.

Your contribution seemed to be to attack Celtic. Wonder why I assumed you were a Rangers fan.

Do you ever critically observe or analyse your Club, Davie?

8 hours ago, Lex said:

Can see why teams like Barca and Bayern are interested in a super league. 12 unanswered goals between them last night.

What's the point in games like these? Serve no purpose to anyone really.

Yeah, whats the point in football at all, we should just let the best two teams play each other every week as anything else is pointless.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, whats the point in football at all, we should just let the best two teams play each other every week as anything else is pointless.

Sadly, that's the way its going though. They either have to either look at forming some sort of "Competition" rules to level out the monetary playing field or have these best teams go their own way in a ESL or WSL.

There's teams who can actually compete at this level who aren't among the best. Celtic aren't one of them.

The current Champions League format is bloated and boring. They could do with an extra playoff round and having four groups instead of eight, get rid of some of the dead wood.

Archived