Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in the end Dundee deserved to win.

Three frustrating things for me

1. Three players short last night and it showed.

2. Houston going back into his safety first shell with Baird up front on his own.

3. Both Hibs and Rangers are better overall sides than Dundee IMO and we have played so much better against them.

Again good luck to Dundee

You were up against our 4th and 5th choice center backs last night.

With respect, your good self and Peter are reaching - it was an even first half and we cruised the 2nd.

If you want to say you edged the first half I won't argue too much but I thought the wind (which could have been a real advantage) actually hindered the respective team shooting towards the Shankly in each half.

My thoughts also

My daughter couldn't make it on a school night, so I gave her ticket to a lassie there with her folks.

I was not going to take anything for it, but her dad offered to buy me a pie n coffee. Was about £4.50 IIRC. I think he was a wee bit peeved at the price. Still saved him £3.50 though.

Continuing to clamour for attention from the big dugs after being swept aside, ditots?

Not cool, tiny dug. Not cool.

What drivel are you spouting now? What's all this big dug tiny dug stuff? Just you get out on that pitch with your fork you've got a game soon.

Pretty much this. It would prevent every attacking play if this were allowed.

Best ane I can remember, was when the Italian player went off the pitch without permission and played abody on.

Makes sense why for reasons you stated above.

Anyway, f**k knows what Gadz was playing at, deserved a swift boot to the ba's for that.

At least O'Dea is back on Saturday!

When you read some of the ridiculous stuff on here from a few of our fans about him it's no wonder he didn't acknowledge them anyway.

He was a greetin faced b*****d with us anyway. Didn't acknowledge the fans at any point with us.... However it didn't bother me as he put the ball in the net and worked his nuts off for us.

Archived