Queens v Raith

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant for tonight, as a reward for attending.

Thought you went to The Granary for sustenance in Dumfries.

Anyhoo! I'm in Glasgow tonight watching on the box.

I'll bring you a McGhies pie sometime ( better than the Palmy ones )

You have a very high opinion of yourself if you think whether or not you attend a football match will piss me off. What you do or don't do in your life will have no effect on me.

I just find it ironic that you constantly refer to the changing of the Boxing Day fixture as if it is some heinous crime by the board to deny you of football on that particular day, when you confess you may not be arsed to walk 80 yards down the road to watch a similar match on Friday night.

And yet you got all animated by a comment of mine which was effectively a criticism of the weather.

The Boxing Day issue is quite separate, as my criticisms were based on the lack of regard for tradition and the imbalance it gives our season. It wasn't just a question of whether I fancied going or not.

The two are hardly comparable, given that the Morton game was at no stage, lined up to be televised.

Anyway, the weather looks alright, so I'll head along.

Thanks for the chat though.

If had been onshore I'd have been at the game, as it is I'm at work and am delighted that BBC Alba are covering this weeks game and next.

As for the game its self it'd be nice to get payback for the last one I watched on a Friday night (also offshore) when we lost 4-3 at SP, but in reality I think I'll be watching this one through closed fingers in my room or from behind a sofa in the rec' room.

Anyhoo as I said very glad of the BBC Alba service.

Archived