Queens v Raith

Going to be another hard game but a win for Queens will take them into the top 4.

Queens have been poor this season but in the last game against Falkirk played much better but still almost lost the game.

Game on the Friday Night on B BC Alba so will hopefully get to see it as out at my Xmas works night out

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday night game, live on teuchter tv, road chaos and diversions for the visitors, can we expect much of a travelling support, or home support for that matter?

I'll be watching it on TV, but I rarely travel to away games anyway so I'm quite glad BBC Teuchter is covering our away games over the next two weeks.

Has Dumfries been badly effected by the weather? Any flood damage etc that could put the game in doubt?

No, not really. The river has flooded pretty badly but the ground isnt close enough to be affected by it.

Unless theres any specific flooding in or around the ground, or travel conditions worsen during the week the game should be ok.

Hopefully a few of the players carrying knocks have had time to recover for this game. Could do with a win here in all honesty. Will watch from the comfort and warmth of my living room with a couple of beers but kudos to any Rovers fans that head to this. QOS, Morton and Alloa upcoming so good chance to get a wee run going before the double header against Hibs.

I can't imagine the 2 week lay off will have done us much good.

After a season of looking like we'd forgotten how to play football, there were signs in the Falkirk match that it was coming back to a few of our players. It could well be back to square one.

Archived