Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably a red but there'll be differing views on it.

The greeting about smoke bombs is laughable from the older Falkirk fans. Probably the same people who moan about the new ground having no atmosphere. I'm a bit old for it now but it's young guys doing what people do all over the globe. Daft but not worth greeting about.

Guest Back Post Misses

Never a red card. Disgrace.

You just can't go in with both feet like that these days. Serves him right for cheating at TFS

Looked a definite red to me, McGinn lunged after the ball and caught Kerr studs up. Had to go.

Hibs been the better team so far without really creating anything, they've been dominating in midfield which has been disappointing from our point of view. The only time they've looked like scoring was when Rogers tried his best to chuck the ball into the back of the net.

We've defended well so far but been standing off too much and Hibs getting far too much time on the ball in midfield. O'Hara has looked good so far definitely not looking out his depth. Probably the poorest Baird has played in a while been very disappointing and Rogers has been dodgy as f**k.

Hopefully the second half we have a proper go at the ten men though I'd take a draw right now tbh.

Archived