Pie & Bovril 2015 (We Hardly Knew Ye)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The (consenting adult) amputee lies in the pram. There is a strategic hole cut in the pram that the amputee can play their selected orifice against. The person pushing the pram can insert their penis through the hole and in to the (consenting adult) amputee. There is a 'porch' that hides the deed. The person then pushes the pram fucking away, presumably until climax. I suggested that they may wish to dress the (consenting adult) amputee as a baby to ward off suspicion.

This is one of the strangest and worrying posts I have read on this forum, and that's including such revelations as attending a paedo pool tournament in fife!!

The correct thread would be the Rangers v celtic part but as most celtic fans hang about the Rangers championship sub forum the most reaction would probably happen there

Edit to add : In answer to your question , I would say that celtic tend to get a wee bit more upset when "one of their own" joins Rangers , just ask Mo Johnston and Neil McCann

Aye, because the Rangers fans were ecstatic when he signed for them! Protests at Ibrox with season books and scarves thrown everywhere.

Aye, because the Rangers fans were ecstatic when he signed for them! Protests at Ibrox with season books and scarves thrown everywhere.

I never said there was not , I said celtics support tends to take someone from their "background" signing for us worse than we take vice versa in my opinion

Scott's allans is more down to how it happened , had he went straight from hibs to celtic with out all other carry on there would have been no major issue

I think your issue might be because Celtic have been signing Protestants for years. Rangers took a while to return the favour.

Scott's allans is more down to how it happened , had he went straight from hibs to celtic with out all other carry on there would have been no major issue

But Hibs never even accepted an offer for him, they specifically said they weren't going to sell him to a rival club. The fall out was hilarious, i wish someone could find that quote from RM when a guy started talking about his Grand dad who fought in the war :lol: Lunatics i tell you

Think people are misunderstanding my quote , I stated that celtic support seem to take someone from their perceived background and upbringing signing for Rangers worse than we do , skidmarks you mention celtic signing Protestants before Rangers signed Catholics , however wrong that point is, is a different arguement for a different day , but did any of these Protestant celtic players receive the same problems that johnston or McCann received when they signed for Rangers? Did Alfie conn receive the same level of hate from Rangers fans for crossing the divide as Johnston still receives to this day ?

That's why Celtic fans were seething as well though - Mo Johnston was being paraded around Celtic Park with pics of him in all the papers with him holding a Celtic scarf aloft and then the very next day he signed for Rangers :lol:

You have to hand it to Rangers for their top trolling on that one though.

That's why Celtic fans were seething as well though - Mo Johnston was being paraded around Celtic Park with pics of him in all the papers with him holding a Celtic scarf aloft and then the very next day he signed for Rangers :lol:

Slightly off topic, there was a zoomer on the phone in weeks ago that actually tried to claim this didn't happen. When he was pulled up for talking shite and reminded that there is photographic evidence of it, he then claimed that he was "maybe just modelling the new top for that season".

It wasn't the next day , it was over a couple of weeks ,did he not get paraded at parkhead the week before a Rangers -celtic cup final where celtic fans " f**k Yer ally we have mo" only for him to sign for Rangers the following week

Archived