Carlo Monti

Carlo1990

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the hype around carlo is bonkers. the fact he has played striker, left back, midfield etc surely shows he clearly isnt good enough for a set role. Was awful for dundee unfortunately and offered almost nothing.

Awful at first division Dundee - way higher standard than juniors. He scored for fun with a dreadful Pollok team

He wasn't awful at Dens. It's clear the boy has talent but needs to go to a club (higher than junior IMO) and get settled.

Never really done much at us but imagine he'd be worth a punt for a club in our league even? See how he does and where he goes from there. Seems to be a bit of a star in the juniors from what I have read so I'm sure he will get a club somewhere.

Good luck, I'm sure somebody will sign you even just for your name Carlo, one of the most exotic names to ever don the Maroon and White. ;)

Did you watch the Colts game Hertha?

I did we were rank and didn't do ourselves any favours. As much as I hate to say this I agree with HB. The lowland league grade may be poor with fan attendance but I think the fitness and quality standard is just that bit higher.

Did you watch the Colts game Hertha?

I watched it.I have watched football long enough to know the difference between a team stopping us from playing and us being rotten.against Colts we were rotten.did Colts play out of their skins that day? I don't know I am not in a position to judge a team on one game to know that.

We took 8 goals of Th.Rovers a few years ago and that is four teams from that league we have played (think) and still can't say we or they have the best standard.

What I will say is the longer the L.L. remains the better it will get.it seems from an outsider to be improving.

P.s.Colts had two players who were good that day.midfielder and winger.they played out of their skins! HA.

Don't like these excuses guys. We got beat by better teams in my opinion. EC controlled the game after we scored. It's a different style of football and when we play them in future we need to develop a way to get past them. Mental block possibly but like the champions league not always the great teams win. LL could be Talbots achilles heal until we work it out how to beat them properly.

Archived