Catholic Rangers, Protestant Celtic

I know most of the lads on our bus, but I'm not sure what religion they'd claim to be?

Ive been getting the same bus for over 10 years and would say at least a third are protestant also.

If you get the same bus you get to know them.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been getting the same bus for over 10 years and would say at least a third are protestant also.

Uh-huh....

Are all celtic supporters clubs 1/3 Protestant

Brother Wilfred will be spinning in his grave

The mother of my children is a double voddie, my papal offspring grew in her presbyterian womb, imagine the outcry at that all those years ago :lol:

I've been on the same bus since1989, members join, members go, home, away, European trips, their religion or mine has ever been in conversation or questioned.

I've been on the same bus since1989, members join, members go, home, away, European trips, their religion or mine has ever been in conversation or questioned.

When you're on the 'FTP1690' bus though it's surely just a given..?

:P

When you're on the 'FTP1690' bus though it's surely just a given..?

:P

I honestly don't know Lichtie, it's never mentioned. I do know that we've a couple of long standing members from Arbroath who make their way across for pretty much every home game and most of our away fixtures.

You don't or can't stump up the bus fare through to Glasgow's darkest corner because you can't be arsed. I wonder why?

I honestly don't know Lichtie, it's never mentioned. I do know that we've a couple of long standing members from Arbroath who make their way across for pretty much every home game and most of our away fixtures.

You don't or can't stump up the bus fare through to Glasgow's darkest corner because you can't be arsed. I wonder why?

Not because I can't be arsed, but because I have absolutely zero interest in it.

I've got a fair few mates who are in the 'Smokie Bears' (cringe) and I went to all our games in the league with them. Good laugh. Also in the home end for Oldcos 4-2 win back in the Jelavic/Naismith days.

Which buses have the most Eastern Orthodox on them?

Or is there a sinister conspiracy at work

They would be classed as protestant, would they not?

Archived