Weekend Betting 11th - 13th December 15

Fitba Tips

New article posted on the main site

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/116-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-12th-december-2015

I am waiting for most of the bookies to open their Asian lines on Rangers v Morton before committing but there I didn't find that much of interest this week.

Personally only 3 singles this week which are (will be);

Rangers -2 AH (currently) @ 1.73 with 888

Livingston -1 AH @ 2.32 with 888

St Johnstone v Celtic BTTS @ Evens with McBookie and William Hill

If Aberdeen drift out to 5/4 ish I might take them but not at evens and not at the 19/20 they opened at. Can't see that drift happening though.

Anything I have missed?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will post up my own thoughts/bets later on but was actually waiting on your good self any stats/support for Motherwell v Dundee BTTS at 17/20 - actually half expected this to be one of your picks....the fact you haven't gone for it, puts me off a bit as you are usually on the ball with your top flight BTTS stuff.

I dont like Motherwell for BTTS although of course Dundee are 2nd best only to St J.

That being said I wouldn't want to out you off it becuase it probably has a good chance at a decent price and looking at last 5 MWell games my dislike is possibly rooted in earlier form

Bit like sticking with the same lottery numbers, but have to put something on Jesus to score for Hamilton, maybe a side bet on Lucas. 33/1 first or last, 14/1 anytime. Lucas 28/1, 11/1.

P.S Bet365, haven't bothered checking the others.

Bit like sticking with the same lottery numbers, but have to put something on Jesus to score for Hamilton, maybe a side bet on Lucas. 33/1 first or last, 14/1 anytime. Lucas 28/1, 11/1.

P.S Bet365, haven't bothered checking the others.

I will defintely be having a wee blast on that too :D

I'm on Dundee and Partick Thistle ( both @ 15/8) with singles and a double.

McBookies are doing their free £5 bet on any SPFL Saturday match. I put on Liam Lyndsay 1st GS @ 28/1 but I had put on Score-Win of Billy McKay-Thistle @ 15/1 earlier.

I also fancy the United vs Thistle match for a BTTS.

I'm on Dundee and Partick Thistle ( both @ 15/8) with singles and a double.

McBookies are doing their free £5 bet on any SPFL Saturday match. I put on Liam Lyndsay 1st GS @ 28/1 but I had put on Score-Win of Billy McKay-Thistle @ 15/1 earlier.

I also fancy the United vs Thistle match for a BTTS.

This.

3 singles:

Everton 4/5 DNB at Norwich in the early kick off

Man City -1 10/11 v Swansea

Stirling Albion 11/10 DNB at Montrose

6 fold acca – Man City, Hull, Hibs, Rangers, Livi & Annan – about 8/1

BTTS 6 fold – Dundee v Motherwell, Berwick v Elgin, Brechin v Peterhead, Forfar v Cowdenbeath, Fulham v Brentford & Charlton v Leeds – about 18/1

Treble – Stoke, Derby & Middlesbrough – about 8/1

9/1 for the #perthshire juggernaut against a fragile Celtic side who've just had to travel to Turkey. Merry fucking Christmas boys.

The old adage about Celtic performing badly after European away trips is dead in the water. They have won every game post Euro games this season, including a 0-2 win at Thistle after their trip to Qarabag.

Archived