Weekend Betting 11th - 13th December 15

Fitba Tips

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on Dundee and Partick Thistle ( both @ 15/8) with singles and a double.

McBookies are doing their free £5 bet on any SPFL Saturday match. I put on Liam Lyndsay 1st GS @ 28/1 but I had put on Score-Win of Billy McKay-Thistle @ 15/1 earlier.

I also fancy the United vs Thistle match for a BTTS.

McBookie doing another £5 free bet

:whistle

New article posted on the main site

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/116-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-12th-december-2015

I am waiting for most of the bookies to open their Asian lines on Rangers v Morton before committing but there I didn't find that much of interest this week.

Personally only 3 singles this week which are (will be);

Rangers -2 AH (currently) @ 1.73 with 888

Livingston -1 AH @ 2.32 with 888

St Johnstone v Celtic BTTS @ Evens with McBookie and William Hill

If Aberdeen drift out to 5/4 ish I might take them but not at evens and not at the 19/20 they opened at. Can't see that drift happening though.

Anything I have missed?

SAINT johnstone?! SAINT?! Its St, in the written form, sir.

Came here to point out that every bet I put in my preview has shortened.

Except for BTTS at Saint St Johnstone v Celtic which is now 2.05 in a couple of places although I did actually take it at 2.1 with Mcbookie. I expect it to be odds on across the board by tomorrow though.

This is a good thing and clearly shows the importance of getting on early in some cases.

That's not how it works though, if Griffiths scores it makes Saints much bigger than 8/1 to win. A more accurate reflection on the double would be using the 4/6 and Saints on a handicap which is around 28/1 most places. The price is certainly not outrageous.

Just got 50/1 on Cummings to score for Hibs and Falkirk to win, so not so unusual a price as you say.

Everton Ipswich Aberdeen - Treble and SW treble.

Stoke Huddersfield Peterborough Portsmouth

The big single for me is in the Bournemouth v Man Utd game.... Over 12 corners at 13/5

Thumbs up at over 12 corners at 65 mins... Stil at 12 at 95 hahaha b*****do

Archived