Weekend Betting 18th - 220th December 15

Fitba Tips

New article posted

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/121-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-19th-december-2015

Goals bets and a home win treble in the article.

I am on UNDER 2.5 goals for tomorow nights BBC ALBA Scottish fitba classic - ish. The price has dropped from the 2.15 I backed it at and I am hoping it drops down to well below the even money it's sitting at the now.

Busy old few days coming up but I will post all my bets for the weekend when completed.

Good Luck!

Sticking with Stirling Albion and Dundee BTTS tomorrow along with other familiar trends that will hopefully continue in goals involving Leicester and St Johnstone games.

4 singles:

Stirling DNB 11/10 v Annan

Dundee v Hamilton BTTS 20/23

St Johnstone v Hearts BTTS 17/20

Everton v Leciester over 3.5 match goals 17/10

2 Accas:

Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Dunfermline, East Fife and Clyde – a bit under 10/1

Newcastle, West Brom DNB, Derby DNB, Brentford, Albion Rovers and Cowdenbeath/Airdrie BTTS – about 33/1

Huntly to beat Wick at home @ 5/1. I anticipate Wick resting a few players for the Cup replay on Tuesday. The last time they did that they were beaten by Deveronvale at home who at that time were even worse than Huntly. Huntly have steadily improved during the season and I think have a decent chance if I'm right about Wick resting key players. Huntly's a 330 mile return trip, about 8 hours on the bus, and they aren't playing for very much in the league.

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen (4/6), Burnley v Charlton (11/20), Dundee v Hamilton (Double Chance - 1/2), Coventry v Oldham (6/10), Ballymena v Linfield (8/13). £10 returns £100.10. I seldom include Aberdeen on my accumulators, but we really should have enough to win tomorrow.

Peterborough

ICT

Leyton Orient

Morecombe

fourfold

Thistle single and Thistle win/ btts

Off to put Doolan on to score, although fatherhood may be giving him sleepless nights?

post-1545-14504773286696_thumb.jpg

Good luck folks.

McBookie doing free fiver bet on any Scottish game today.

Like the last few times it's only for singles, used to be for any bet including one SPFL game. Gone for Hamilton win, Jesus to score and under 3.5 goals @50/1

Archived