Weekend Betting 18th - 220th December 15

Fitba Tips

Well thats annoying. Got Luckaku anytime, Ighalo Anytime and I thought Kane Anytime. So 2/3 already up or so I thought. Just checked my slip and have Kane LAST goalscorer. Not even first - but last.

I'm such a twat on those Ladbrokes machines Ighalo and Lukaku AGS were in middle but Last goalscorer in middle for Spurs game.

Huntly to beat Wick at home @ 5/1. I anticipate Wick resting a few players for the Cup replay on Tuesday. The last time they did that they were beaten by Deveronvale at home who at that time were even worse than Huntly. Huntly have steadily improved during the season and I think have a decent chance if I'm right about Wick resting key players. Huntly's a 330 mile return trip, about 8 hours on the bus, and they aren't playing for very much in the league.

Apologies to anyone who went for this. Bit close for a 5/1 punt though, 1-1 with 2 Wick players sent off and one from Keith.

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen (4/6), Burnley v Charlton (11/20), Dundee v Hamilton (Double Chance - 1/2), Coventry v Oldham (6/10), Ballymena v Linfield (8/13). £10 returns £100.10. I seldom include Aberdeen on my accumulators, but we really should have enough to win tomorrow.

:lol:.

I suppose Coventry's final minute slip-up somewhat softens the blow.

Anyone wanting to win this weekend, steer clear of Inverness, Hearts and Ross County as I've went in ball deep on them and I'm in horrific form.

A very good post

Well thats annoying. Got Luckaku anytime, Ighalo Anytime and I thought Kane Anytime. So 2/3 already up or so I thought. Just checked my slip and have Kane LAST goalscorer. Not even first - but last.

I'm such a twat on those Ladbrokes machines Ighalo and Lukaku AGS were in middle but Last goalscorer in middle for Spurs game.

Ighalo score knew it ffs

Cashed out for 12 pounds only had two pounds on it. Had 3 pounds on a 5 fold on over 2.5 goals on the 5 prem and championships games today also cashed that out for 12 pounds meaning I'm up by 4 pounds this weekend recovering from yesterday's failures

I have just about put my head above the parapet after that shambles of a weekend. December has been an utter disaster so far.

bet365 doing their free inplay bet tonight. I am backing +0.5 goals pre-match and will then look for a 2/1 or 3/1 shot in play. Maybe Ill get greedy and plump for something bigger, well see.

Archived