2nd Jan Leith P&B crawl the Walk

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just you then Grimbo?

God speed.

The photies won't be too crowded though eh?

An it'll be ok to sup 1/2's.

I can see me having a pint in the jezzas taproom then jumping on the bus down to the Malt & Hops.

I'm gonna have to get me pals in the pub & some randoms to pretend they are part of the crawl, for the live Thai-fi video link up with Slipoery P. Now who the f**k can I get to play Oh Philpy? Throbber will be easy, there's a studenty type that drinks rose wine who always makes the effort to talk to me at the urinals. He'll be quite happy to wave a sock in the background.

I might get one of me mates to play me & I could go as you Momo, say that you was at the hogmany thing & stayed on for the crawl. I do a really bad Sean Connery accent, would that do?

Grimbo

Hate to play devils advocate here. But seeing as this is a football forum, and the 2nd if January having a full fixture card. Would it not be normal for guys to be going to their clubs game??

Does the Devil not know what time the football matches finish?

The Hearts are away so yes those going will be excluded.

BUT Hibs are at home & Spartans are entertaining Edinburgh City, so the Hibs, Spartans & Ed City forumers can all get to Jezzers Tap by 6. Factor into that all those that are Scotland fans, they haven't got a game on the 2nd & any part time Hearts fans that would rather go on the pish than to Kilmarnock? Could be a right old ding-dong.

See ya Saturday Gunther

Grimbo

I feel for you Grimsby. If the Pars weren't teaching the blue Brazil a lesson on the 2nd. I would probably meet you for a quick few pints before work. Just to really see what this kinda shit actually is. It would only be Glasgow though.

I'm out.

Good luck.

Grimbo town.

I feel for you Grimsby. If the Pars weren't teaching the blue Brazil a lesson on the 2nd. I would probably meet you for a quick few pints before work. Just to really see what this kinda shit actually is. It would only be Glasgow though.

I'm out.

Good luck.

Grimbo town.

See even our resident airline pilot would have done 1/2 the crawl before going to work, had he not been cheering on his pars. Who knows maybe the weather might take a turn for the worse & most of the games get postponed. Something has to go!

Grimbo (west coast)

Sorry I can't catch up with you all tomorrow it was a good idea getting people together Grimbo have a good day.

Aw Billy, I'm upset now, right I need a drink but it will be ok I'm going to attempt to walk all the way? Are there any buses running today?

Grimbo

Archived