Teenager begs Police "Pump me!"

Kb'd by an old woman and the filth on the same day.

Minter.

I was about to question your description of a 40-year-old female as an "old woman", but since it's Paisley & Linwood we're talking about you're probably quite right.

Police take themselves awfy seriously these days.

Boy was obviously swedgered oot his nut. Pestering the woman, fair enough get a night in the cells but the rest just seems like banter. What a waste of resources.

Bet worse gets said to the police every day.

Let's look at this in a bit more detail then...

Guy approaches a woman in the street and asks her for sex. I dare say that's the real reason he's been put on the sex offenders register. The media likes to present the most salacious aspects of stories which might not actually be the biggest/most crucial part of the actual events. That said if the woman was approached by the guy with no other witnesses and the charge libelled by the two cops corroborated the initial report that the male was basically obsessed with sex and acting in an inappropriate manner then surely that's not taking it too seriously?

If you ask a woman for sex that's enough to be put on the register? He may have asked her twice, but still, a bit harsh, he didn't try to force the issue. I'm sure it was asking the cops to pump him that got him in trouble. Some folk hate temptation.

Wait, what?

Asking a woman for sex isn't sex offending in the same way that asking a bar tender for free drinks isn't stealing.

Now if you go ahead and rape her, that's equivalent to going ahead and pouring yourself a pint, THAT would be an offence.

But simply asking a woman for consensual sex isn't rape.

If it was I'd be an offender many times over

I'd say it's a matter if context, approaching a lone female in the street and randomly asking for sex isn't the best choice is it?

He was hardly going to ask her if she was being accompanied by her husband, was he?

He has lamp post humping, pink panties wearing, trying to get in on with police, Buckie swilling soulmate over in Hamilton

"A neighbour said yesterday: “He always seemed creepy.”"

Makes a change from "Nobody can believe it, he was so quiet, kept himself to himself"

Archived