Fide

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil Oliver

May 1 2016, 1:01am, The Sunday Times

To my way of thinking, you can only have one referendum on any given topic

Well that's the EU referendum f**ked.

The Union has been the work of centuries, taken on and completed by countless selfless people — statesmen, soldiers, common citizens.

Definitely a knighthood in there somewhere

Great Britain has been here so long it can be easy to think it just happened.

As a historian, I wonder how long 310 years seems like tae him.

after a vote for independence, they say — would be identical to yesterday when the Union was intact.

Except that the Scottish government will make ALL the decisions and no hand responsibility tae another government.

Neil Oliver has been at the BBC trough for too long, and wouldn't want a change to his lucrative status quo

Well, quite.

I'm sure he's using bronze age stuff in his house as things are fine the way they are. These Iron age things are a passing fad that will never catch on.

The epitome of the proudest of Scots.

Of course!

Your user name would suggest a wee dick!, but you seem sound

Very astute and you've got a point

It's just that your post immediately followed my post and some folk on here would think the wee dick is me :lol:

I'm surprised he hasn't intellectually hooked up with Muriel Grey yet.

If yer annoyed with him, switch him off and stop reading him. As for the article, it's just white noise now, clickbait for the dead tree press.

I'm surprised he hasn't intellectually hooked up with Muriel Grey yet.

If yer annoyed with him, switch him off and stop reading him. As for the article, it's just white noise now, clickbait for the dead tree press.

The trouble is he gets nearly all the documentary gigs on subjects that interest me. And I can't abide the cnut.

I think you can still listen to him while you watch them and still think the midget is a political idiot. I've said it before, I know guys working in the history department of Edinburgh uni, when you mention his name to them, they all fall about laughing....

I think you can still listen to him while you watch them and still think the midget is a political idiot. I've said it before, I know guys working in the history department of Edinburgh uni, when you mention his name to them, they all fall about laughing....

I'm not that bothered about his politics tbh, I can switch that off, it's his whiney self important voice and the poncey scarf that get me.

Yup... T shud not really be pronounced. As a weegie it's generally silent.

Oliver is just a c**t

It's tossup between Lord Darling and Oliver for which proud regionalist (who is disgusted and horrified by the idea of Scotland having statehood) pronounces the name of North Britain most ridiculously.

Archived