Worst SNPbad story yet

Fide

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd need to find a decent minded person who doesn't despise the transphobic c**t to determine that I was wrong.

Still looking...

Similarly, I'm quite sure I could trawl P&B all week long and struggle to find as dull a broken record as you.

Any supporter of a party could type their party's MPs names into Google alongside the word 'scandal' and come up with a similar article filled with grievance. Difference being, grievance and victimhood is central to the SNPs narrative.

I'm genuinely not surprised you chose to jump on the "grievance and victimhood" bandwagon. You probably nod your head in agreement when you read "Scotland's champion" next to the Daily Record logo on it's front page.

The "difference being", you vapid simpleton, is that there are a disproportionately excessive amount of articles solely aimed at flinging mud at the SNP. You'd have to be blind to disagree. And none of it has stuck.

But you'll probably disagree. Because you have the cognitive capacity of a tardigrade.

The kicking into the long grass of the high speed "bullshit" train between Edinburgh and Glasgow might be a SNPBaad story ?? Never mind though we have the Cape Prestwick spaceport to look forward too......

Keep talking, the electorate think the SNPbad motif is just the best, champ.

The kicking into the long grass of the high speed "bullshit" train between Edinburgh and Glasgow might be a SNPBaad story ?? Never mind though we have the Cape Prestwick spaceport to look forward too......

Might be. Perhaps it is just a bridge too far at the minute. You currently get umpteen trains an hour between the two anyway.

As for the spaceport think you will find it is a UK govt policy to have one.

It certainly doesnt work but i think it still qualifies as made up bullshit for a mistakenly non critical electorate.

Also, keep on with the "stupid electorate" chat. That's working splendidly for Scottish Labour just now.

A lot of people think McDonalds is a great food outlet its no true though.

Wow.

Is this seriously what we've come to?

You can't criticise the SNP s shitness because they are doing well in the polls??

No. You just can't fool the electorate any longer was my point. Which you'd have seen, were you not as thick as f**k.

Is this seriously what we've come to?

You can't criticise the SNP s shitness because they are doing well in the polls??

I think some of you aren't really understanding the subtle difference between the two common uses of the word 'criticism'. A measured and critical attitude to any political party's policies is generally a good thing that I don't think many reasonable people would have a go at you for.

The whole point about you BritNat SNPBad lot is that your contributions are little more than a succession of "de police, de hospitals, de forf road bridge. Its all de SNP's fault!!!!!! Arggghhhhh". Then when people dismiss you all as broken records we get the "One party state! Can't criticise de SNP! North Korea! Dear leader! Argggghhhhh!".

Do you see why nobody outside the SNPBad crew (including a huge chunk of 'floating' voters) struggle to take your 'criticism' seriously?

Archived