Worst SNPbad story yet

Fide

So, are you's agreeing then that anyone whose ambition is to become an MP/SMP/etc.....shouldn't be allowed?

Sadly this old chestnut has a grain of truth to it.Ive attended Labour branch meetings and realised the "fog" of procedures and rules was impenatrable to some ie me and lends itself to a certain type of person while excluding some.Quite boring as well at times.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Textbook SNBPAD reporting here from The Motherwell Times.

Headline says it was the SNP wot did it, burying the fact 2 labour gadgies also voted in favour, deep in the article. It also omits to tell us who the six that voted against represent.

And before all of you OO types get upset it is a ludicrous decision to even think about flying the Irish Flag in commemoration of this event in Scotland. I'm only highlighting the reporting. Fingers crossed this doesn't descend into a bigot's wet dream.

Helps if I link the bloody article!

http://www.motherwelltimes.co.uk/news/local-headlines/snp-councillors-behind-irish-flag-vote-1-4028944

ScotSquid, on 17 Feb 2016 - 12:13, said:

I think any decent minded person who hates transphobic c***s despises him, to be fair.

I don't like him very much, but it's not for the utter bullshit reasoning that you have conjured inside your own seethe filled head.

Wing over scotland haha laughable

Surely the desperation of the media and many others to pin even the tiniest speck of dirt on anything related to the SNP is more laughable. If you actually looked past your own agenda for once you would find a awful lot of humour in that article

Wing over scotland haha laughable

You make a very good point Kevin. I hadn't really thought about it from that angle.

I've had quite the epiphany thanks to your insight.

#wingsisaviletransphobe

#bothvoteslabour

#ukok

Archived