Worst SNPbad story yet

Fide

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a hell of a ways to go before the number of scumbags in the SNP come anywhere near the amount of scumbags that have been revealed in their rival parties.

"Racists" you mean not "scumbags" thats to vague and im not sure outwith UKIP any party is harbouring them quite like the SNP.

"Racists" you mean not "scumbags" thats to vague and im not sure outwith UKIP any party is harbouring them quite like the SNP.

You don't consider racists scumbags? I think you'd be surprised about the number of racists who have been involved with all the major parties.

Nationalism and racism a heady mix indeed.

Indeed - the British were notorious around the world for racism, due in no small part to the UK being one of the most jingoistic, nationalistic, colonialist nation states in the history of the planet.

SNP immediately reacted when the racist was outed.

They are far from perfect, not only in some policies but also in some of the people they have as representatives / members of the party.

But when a party is progressing so quickly and support apparently still on the increase, these things happen, I wish they didn't, but as long as the SNP continue to deal with them correctly, I'm happy!

Indeed - the British were notorious around the world for racism, due in no small part to the UK being one of the most jingoistic, nationalistic, colonialist nation states in the history of the planet.

Hates the uk more than the terrorists do.

With 44% (I think) in a poll believing the British Empire was a Good Thing, that Dad's Army advertisement proclaiming "The British Empire Strikes Back" and Doctor Who making the empire out to be the good guys you'll probably find a fair number of unionists who think slagging the British Empire is the sign of a wrong 'un.

You don't consider racists scumbags? I think you'd be surprised about the number of racists who have been involved with all the major parties.

Nice try but i think the putting words in other peoples mouth thing is a bit obvious.

Whataboutery my friend.

Whataboutery my friend.

What's wrong with pointing out the fact that your observation that there are apparently numerous stories of racist SNP figures should be put in the context of all the major parties having racist figures? Do you want context to be ignored so that you can imply that this is an SNP-specific phenomena, despite the fact that the SNP's racist shits are dwarfed by the number of racist shits who have been exposed in other parties?

I' afraid the "whataboutery" line you've been handed only gets you so far. When it becomes a denial of context (or an outright refusal to acknowledge it), you start looking pretty desperate.

Archived