Dundee v Dundee United (Non Deluded Dee's Return)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funsters defending a violent and out-of-control flying tackle that could've done serious damage to Oor Ranks. Standard wee team shitebaggery.

Big Pates will revenge in the relegation decider in May.

Utter nonsense. "If it wisnae a perfect tackle it might've hurt somebody, so it's a red card."

Listening to Mixu's interview - 'we should have finished the game with 11 men', the second offence wasn't even a foul. He seems to have obliterated from his memory that the fact that he should have been off before half time. Has he lost his marbles?

Listening to Mixu's interview - 'we should have finished the game with 11 men', the second offence wasn't even a foul. He seems to have obliterated from his memory that the fact that he should have been off before half time. Has he lost his marbles?

Mixu's interview is up there with any of McCall's post-being-owned teary Derby interviews. Interestingly Mixu is a fat dribbling idiot as well.

While Hartley looks and sounds like he's been dragged out of an Easterhouse bin lorry. Swings and roundabouts tbh.

It's extremely hurtful when you mock our managers appearance in the aftermath of an easy Derby victory.

Please refrain from doing so.

Thank you.

IF that's the rule book then I'm not sure why you think that exonerates Mcpake. I said his challange was reckless, so from the above its a free kick and a booking.

Ten years ago it's a great tackle, now it's a reckless one. We don't have to agree on it, I'd hate to see you boys when you lose a derby ffs.

Don't worry, you won't be seeing that for a long time.

Quality end to that video. The dab shouting "fucking atrocious referee" is clearly 1 clueless f**k. :) Aye after a shove in the back, numerous fouls committed by him and an off the ball stamp on oor Nicky he should never have been sent off. :)

Dundee Yenitit fans least knowledgeable fans in football. Apart from Stumigo....

Demel's second yellow was soft, he was maybe even booked for persistent fouling. However given the petulance and stupidity that led to his first yellow then I've no great sympathy.

That's the worst I've seen him play since he come to us. Up until yesterday I've been reasonably impressed and I hope we will get much more from him as he becomes game fit.

Yesterday he seemed to take forever to make a pass and when he did make one it was nothing special. I've no problem with players in his position holding onto the ball they then make a telling pass but that wasn't happening. I've never seen so many meaningless 10 yard midfield balls since the days of Derek McInnes.

My concern after yesterday, other than the stupid first yellow, is whether he's the sort of player that has the mentality to play in a team that's struggling for a result. I won't judge him on one poor performance but we need players to dig deep and it may not be in his nature.

I'm not bothered that he wasn't sent off, or even if he'd still only been yellow-carded if he hadn't injured himself, that's football.

Referees are never consistent in their decisions.

However, it was dangerous and out of control - the injury he sustained lays testament to that.

That he won the ball is irrelevant in the modern rules of the game.

I hope the boy recovers, as you don't want to see anyone hurt like that.

2v33lu1.jpg

The 'two footed lunge' was the same. The action of the tackle was the same, the scenario around it was not, therefor - almost identical.. :mellow:

The fact that it was from the side as opposed to front on means it is nowhere near identical. I suspect you know this.

Archived