The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

On that theme..

Wee boy goes into the bathroom, where his mum's having a bath.  "What's that mummy?" he says, pointing between her legs.  "Oh, that's where I got hit with an axe, son" says the mum"

The boy replies "Oooh, right in the c**t".

The jokes on here are getting worse....

Anyway....

This wee Glesca wummin in the Central Station is battering the living daylights out of one of her weans.

A German tourist approaches her and says : "In Germany we would not chastise our children like that".

"Aw is that right" says the wummin, "Well see in Partick, we don't gas the Jews"

Paddy gets on his flight to go on holiday and finds himself sitting next to a Muslim gentleman.

Half an hour into the flight and the stewardess comes round asking the passengers if they would like a drink.

Paddy asks the stewardess for a whiskey.

The stewardess turns to the Muslim and asks if he wants a drink.

He turns his head in disgust and replies "I'd rather be raped by a thousand whores than let liquor touch my lips"

Paddy hands his drink back and says "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice"

Polar bear walks into a pub and says "Can I have a pint of lager and, eh.............................................. a packet of peanuts?"

Barman says "Why the long pause?"

Polar bear says "So I don't slip on the ice".

It's old Arthur's 100th birthday and he's sitting at home when the doorbell goes.  It's the postman and he tells Arthur he's got a telegram for him.

"Will you sing it to me please son?"

"I don't think I should"

"Aw go on son, I've been waiting for this for years, just sing it to me"

"I'd rather not, I think you should just read it yourself"

"Please son, make an old man happy and sing the telegram to me"

"OK then (deep breath) 1, 2... 1, 2, 3, 4 Ooooooh - Jimmy and the kids are dead la la, Jimmy and the kids are dead"