The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

7 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

3 strips of black road ninjas are enjoying a pint at the bar when a piece of red road swaggers in. On seeing him the black roads head immediately for the exit. What's the hurry asks the barman? One piece of black road replys. 'Mate we may be hard, but that c***s a cyclepath'

Guy walks into a pub and the fruit machine starts swearing at him and telling him he looks like shite.  A small dish of peanuts on the bar then starts commenting on how nice the guy's hair is and how well he's dressed.  "The f**k's going on here?" he asks the barman.  "Oh, the fruit machine is out of order and the peanuts are complimentary".

13 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

3 strips of black road ninjas are enjoying a pint at the bar when a piece of red road swaggers in. On seeing him the black roads head immediately for the exit. What's the hurry asks the barman? One piece of black road replys. 'Mate we may be hard, but that c***s a cyclepath'

Two Maltesers sitting in a pub when in walks a Dolly Mixture and two Tunes. One Malteser whispers to his mate, "Keep your head down and don't make eye contact. The Dolly Mixture is a softie but the other two are menthol."

The people in Dubai don't like the Flintstones, but strangely,Abu Dhabi do.

No, No, no....

Despite being adjacent to one another, there's a fundamental difference to the acceptance of Western culture in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Take the imported US television programmes for example, say, The Flintstones. It seems the people in Dubai don't get it, but the people in Abu Dhabi do.

No, No, no....

Despite being adjacent to one another, there's a fundamental difference to the acceptance of Western culture in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Take the imported US television programmes for example, say, The Flintstones. It seems the people in Dubai don't get it, but the people in Abu Dhabi do.

Aye, I could have typed all that out but I'm hungover.

Linford Christie walks into a pub in Alabama, orders a pint of lager, racist landlord replies that he doesn't serve black people, but there is a pub 10 minutes down the road that serve his kind....Linford is disgusted and has an outburst "don't you know who I am, I'm Linford Christie, former Olympic 100m champion"
"Ok, 5 minutes down the road then."

Mike Tyson is down on his luck & starts charging $100 for a handshake & photo opportunity.
Englishman walks in, Tyson says, "I'm Mike Tyson, I used to be worth $100m , heavyweight champion of the world & I only f**k white women" English chap nods in agreement, gets his picture taken & leaves.
Scotsman is subjected to the same tirade, gets his picture taken & leaves.
The Irishman walks in & again is subjected to the same egotistical speech.
Hours later, the irish mans friends find him lying on the sidewalk, thrown out of Mikes suite the hard way, 5 stories up, they ask, what was different from your meeting?
Paddy answers, "when he said I only f**k white women, I agreed and said if I had $100m, I wouldn't f**k n****ers either"