The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

What goes wiff-wiff-wiff-wiff...............................wiff-wiff-wiff-wiff...............................wiff-wiff-wiff-wiff...............................wiff-wiff-wiff-wiff...............................?

A hurdler wearing corduroy shorts

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

Hide contents

Christopher Walken :(

What goes "Ow................................ow..................................ow......................................ow...................................ow?"

Christopher Reeve doing the hurdles.

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

What goes "Ow................................ow..................................ow......................................ow...................................ow?"

Christopher Reeve doing the hurdles.

Shame the 'Superman putting on his Cape' one doesn't really work on here...

Guy walks into a pet shop and asks the owner if he has any weird or unusual animals.  The pet shop owner says "Well, we have a Colombian Cock Sucking Frog in stock"

"Wow" the guy says "and what does that do?"  The pet shop owner goes through the back and comes back with a box.  He opens the box and out pops a frog.  "Get your cock out" says the pet shop owner.  A bit nervously, the guy whaps out his tadger,  The frog hops over and starts sucking his cock.  "I'll take it" says the guy.

So off he goes home, sits the box down and tells his wife what he bought. "That's all very well" she says "but what do you want me to do about it?"

The guy says "Teach it to cook, and f**k off".

#lad

#misogyny

#baller

A guy walks into a bar and orders a triple scotch. The bartender pours him the drink and the guy downs it in one gulp. "Wow", says the bartender, "Something bad must have happened". Yeah it did, he said. "I came home early today, went up to the bedroom, and found my wife having sex with my best friend." The bartender pours the guy another triple shot. "This one's on the house". The dude gulps it down once again. The bartender asks "Did you say anything to your wife ? " The guy answers "Yea, I walked up to her, told her to pack her bag's and get out !" "What about your friend ?" asks the bartender. "I looked him straight in the eye and said BAD DOG" 

Paddy's wife goes to the doctor, she explains that after 16 years of
marriage to Paddy she's still never had an orgasm.

The Doctor tells her to go home and by a fan this will keep them cool while having sex and may help her to orgasm.

Paddy's wife explains to Paddy what the Doctor had told her, Paddy says he will try this method but he his too tight to go buy a fan so decides to get Mick his best friend to wave a towel over the bed while they love.

That night Paddy and his wife make love for two hours but still no orgasm, Paddy's wife suggests that Paddy and Mick swap roles to see if that might help.

Paddy picks up towel and Mick makes love to paddy's wife and after two minutes Paddy's wife as the most mind blowing orgasm.

Paddy turns to Mick and says, "Now my son thats how you waft a fucking towel"