The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

13 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Two rednecks are out in the woods hunting deer when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls 911.

He gasps: "Ah think muh friend Cleetus is dead! Whut can ah do?" 

The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, are you sure he's dead." 

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now whut?"

Oh grolschy :(

Work thread reminded me of an old one.
Mickey Mouse sitting with his lawyer and the lawyer says “Mickey you can’t really divorce Minnie just because she has buck teeth” Mickey replies “I never said she had buck teeth. I said she was fucking goofy. “

The guys were all away fishing and had booked a B&B. No one wanted to share with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns. The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you? He said, 'Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night. ' The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing - hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you? You look awful!' He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night .' The third night was Pete's turn. Pete was a big burly ex-Navy man; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. ' Good morning,' he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, 'Man, what happened?' He said, 'Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the arse, and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and watched me all night.

On the way home from the pub last night when a young lady asked to walk with me as she doesn’t like walking past the graveyard alone. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I didn’t enjoy it either when I was alive.

A landlord is cleaning up his pub after closing time one Friday night. He hears a knock at the front door, and unlocks it to find a homeless man. The homeless man asks him for a toothpick. Confused, the landlord gives him a toothpick, and returns to his cleaning. A few minutes later, another homeless man knocks the door and asks for a toothpick. A few minutes later, there is a third homeless guy at the door. The landlord says 'Let me guess, you want a toothpick?', and the homeless guy replies 'No, can I have a straw please?'. The landlord's curiosity gets the better of him and asks the homeless guy 'Why do you want a straw?'. The homeless guy replied 'Someone was sick outside and all the good stuff is already gone'.

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

A new senior member of staff is starting in my kids school this week. He has no arms, legs or body. We have to call him “the head “.

And there's also another slighty-less senior member of staff with no arms, legs or body, but he always wears a sheriff's badge. ... yes, he's the Deputy Head.