Week 17

lichtie23

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though it's Hoyer, we're going to win the South today. It just can't and won't all go against us. Pats/Dolphins being the least likely to balls it up for us.

Just a pity that Vikings @ Packers is the Sunday night football match up, can't see me staying awake until then. Could be a cracker, Vikings coming off the back of two big wins. Forecast that it might snow too.

I've been following Vikings recently and I start work at 6am. I've warmed no one at work to talk about the game as I'll have it recorded for tomorrow. Should be a cracker.

Redskins @ Jerry's World. A place where Alabama have won more games than the Cowboys this year.

Result doesn't really matter but the following I would like to see:

Cousins scores a passing TD he'll be the first Skin to score in every regular season game since the adoption of a 16 game season.

Cousins goes at least a 119 yards through the air and completes 14 passes to break two Franchise records. While 10 yards through the air will see him only become the third QB to hit 4k.

Reed is one reception and 2 TDs he'll break 3 records.

Mon the Jets!

As The Jets haven't been in this position since I've started following them I'm still not fully clued up on the system but can we afford to lose so long as The Steelers lose as well?

Archived