St Mirren v Raith Rovers 22nd March 2016 Kick Off. 7.45pm

Tweet from one poor soul:

£30 to get in £4 on parking £5.40 on drinks ...not to mention lunch and fuel..poor poor show

Surely refunds will be given because the game didn't even kick off? Unfortunate about the fuel ect :/ Snow is calming down where I am, could they not have gave it another 20 mins and delayed kick off?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely refunds will be given because the game didn't even kick off? Unfortunate about the fuel ect :/ Snow is calming down where I am, could they not have gave it another 20 mins and delayed kick off?

I'm surprised they didn't think that. At least give it half an hour since everyone was already there. I remember last year at East End Park the start was delayed by about 40 mins before it was eventually called off.

I called my brother at 1 and asked if he wanted to go because I was able to get away from work, but he declined because he didn't want to get to Paisley and it be called off. Solid bit of luck for us.

We've all been there, but it doesn't make it any less shite when it happens. You give it time and it doesn't make it and folk say it should be off earlier. You call it early and the weather clears up and folk say you should've given it time. It's a no win situation.

What a farce. A match should not pass two inspections then be called off minutes before kick-off. I hadn't even finished my bovril.

Wasted journey and money down the drain. Although I've only just seen the story about the German lads coming over for the game, so they might think I have a cheek moaning.

Shit happens.

Not a lot can be done about that, you can't postpone every game just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse in the hour before kick-off.

What a farce. A match should not pass two inspections then be called off minutes before kick-off. I hadn't even finished my bovril.

Wasted journey and money down the drain. Although I've only just seen the story about the German lads coming over for the game, so they might think I have a cheek moaning.

There was a guy all the way from New Zealand to watch St Mirren also .

Archived